À propos de ce logement
Be at home in Mount Vernon! Encompassing the entire top floor of an 1890's town-home, this modern apartment is the perfect place for work or vacationing in Baltimore. Close to Penn Station, restaurants, museums, University of Baltimore (and a short free circulator trip to the Inner Harbor), you'll be perfectly situated to experience the best that Baltimore (and DC) has to offer.
At nearly a 1,000 SQ FT, you won't feel cramped even for long stays. The open floor plan is filled with light throughout the day. It's just recently renovated and stocked with everything you'll need to feel right at home. This home is perfect for couples, friends, co-workers or small families who want to travel together but still have the privacy of separate bedrooms. (I hope you feel like you're "borrowing" a friend's place rather than staying in a generic hotel.)
Accès des voyageurs
This is a "true" two bedroom apartment so you'll have full reign over the place. I will provide up to two sets of keys when checking in.
There is one other unit in the building and that is where I live. Both share the main entrance to the street. I usually leave the parlor doors open on the first floor but do ask you to respect my privacy when I'm working. That said, you'll usually find me on the first floor when I'm working from home - (looking for an excuse to take a break and say hello).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I selected "give space" to acknowledge your possible preference for privacy, but at the same time I'm happy to chat endlessly on just about anything, so don't feel obliged, but at the same time don't hesitate to start a conversation.
Since I live in the same building I'm available to help you with anything you may need.
From directions, suggestions or the odd missed item, I've either got it or can help you get it!
On occasion the MOST adorbs (and I don't use that word lightly) Frenchy in the world, Gabby visits me. If you happen to meet her on the first floor, know that her 15 seconds of excitement will be promptly followed with a two hour nap. Please let me know if you have any concerns with dogs and I will make arrangements so you are not disturbed.
- As I often work from home, I can be flexible on check in times. I do ask that guests keep me posted on planned arrival and departure so that I can coordinate and plan ahead.
- Small, well behaved dogs will be considered with a $75 non-refundable pet deposit. This covers additional shampooing of carpet and upholstery to assure no allergens are left for the next guest. This MUST be discussed before booking.
- NO SMOKING - smoking, vaporizers and e-cigarettes are not allowed. A $250 cleaning charge will be applied if there is any smoking in the apartment.
- Off street parking for ONE car is included. This space IS difficult to find the first time around and requires extra communication.
- I do my best to accommodate early arrivals and late departures as needed. Availability will be impacted if “turnover” time is needed between guests. In a worst case scenario, I'm happy to store bags, etcetera during that time to make your stay as stress-free as possible.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.