- Fully furnished one-room apartment is suitable for couples, single travelers or for business trips
- The bad is for two people and the size is 160 x 200 cm.
- Near to a grocery store Lidl, a bike path, a lake Draždiak, a bus stop or an expressways for car
- Easy parking near the house
- The apartment has a separate bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom
- Internet with wifi router - you can connect multiple devices
- Please don't smoke in the interior
My flat is about 20 minutes into old town of Bratislava by public transport and about 4 minutes to the grocery by foot. There is also a lot of free parking places, close to bike path and PROCARE MEDISSIMO clinic center. There is also a lake Drazdiak where you can swim at summer and you can see the wild ducks and swans.
Accès des voyageurs
I thing that the best way is take the taxi (you can use UBER service), it is more comfortable but it could be expensive.
Public Traffic transport:
It's almost an hour by bus with one transfer.
Get the bus 61 to "Bajkalská" station and then get the bus 98 to "Lúčanka" station.
Or get the bus 96 to "Romanová" and then the bus 95 to "Lúčanka".
You can use this link to search the trafic transprot:
Échanges avec les voyageurs
At evening (after my work) I can show you the old town and some attractions of Bratislava and I will get you common information about transport, food, etc.
Near to Bratislava is Wien - the capital city of Austria. The distance between Wien and Bratislava is about 70 km. Both countries are in the Shengen, it means no control on the border.
I don't have a stamp for visa.