Comfortable and charming home away from home. Beachfront property on Sugar Beach.
Enjoy the huge ocean views and Maui's colorful sunsets from your spacious private lanai. This condo has a large living room with great views of the Pacific Ocean and the islands of Lanai and Kaho'olawe. Features a king size bed in the bedroom. Extra sleeping options with a sofa sleeper in the living room. Kitchen opens to living room and breakfast table. Laundry rooms located on 3rd and 5th levels for your convenience. All units at Kihei Beach Resort are non-smoking
No of people can fit in is 4
1. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and shall not allow them to play or loiter in stairwells, parking areas, hallways, or other areas at the discretion of the Resident Manager.
2. Owners and Tenants are to avoid excessive noise of any type, at all times. Radios, TV’s, Stereo’s and Musical instruments shall be kept at a reduced volume after 10:00 pm and early morning hours.
3. The walkways, corridors, sidewalks, driveways and parking areas must not be obstructed or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress of parking.
4. No awnings, shades, windbreaks or any other thing which is visible from the outside of any building, etc: shall be installed.
5. No Flammable oils or fluids such as Gasoline, Kerosene, Naptha or Benzine and any other explosives or articles deem hazardous to life or property shall not be stored in the apartments.
6. Textile items, including towels, bathing apparel and clothing, brooms, mops, cartons, surfboards, sailboard equipment, Kayak, Boats of any kind shall not be placed on walkways in the corridors or on lanais. None of the aforementioned should be visible from any window as to be in view from outside the building or from the other apartment.
À partir du 17 décembre 2016 - 1 janvier 2019, la durée minimum de séjour est de 4 nuits.
I have been vacation rental manager for Kealia Resort since 2005. Kealia Resort is a wonderful beachfront/ocean front property. It's my pleasure to attract guest here to Kealia, so that you also can enjoy this little piece of paradise. Great sunsets, long beach walks, sunbathing poolside or on the lawn.