Modern penthouse apartment with a spacious outdoor terrace perfectly located in the heart of Manchester city centre. Only 5 mins walk to bars & restaurants in the Northern Quarter, 10 mins to Piccadilly Train Station, Piccadilly Gardens, Market street, Arndale centre, The Printworks, and 3 mins walk to Urban exchange (Aldi, 24hr Pure Gym, M&S outlet, etc.)
Double Room available at this penthouse apartment with spacious outdoor roof terrace. Guests have exclusive access to the main bathroom. The bedroom has its own lock, guests will be given keys to access the bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
- Open plan Living room/Kitchen
- Double bedroom with solo use of main bathroom
- Lock on the bedroom door; access with keys
- Outdoor terrace (smoking allowed)
- 1 set of keys & building entrance code (provide upon arrival)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will meet you and check you in, show you around and answer any questions to help you with things you wish to do during your stay.
P.S. I live in the same building, so I will be around if you need any help!
There's another en-suite bedroom letting out to guests, so you're expect to share the living room/kitchen and other communal areas with other guests. Most likely, you could enjoy the whole apartment to yourself if there's no one else staying!
- No parties. Please respect our neighbours with minimum noise & no loud music after 11PM.
- Please keep noise to a minimum in communal areas at all times (lift, corridor, building entrance).
- Outdoor smoking allowed at the terrace. Any signs of smoking inside the apartment will result in loss of the full damage deposit.
- Noise from the terrace can be hear very clearly due to the building's U-shape design. When enjoying yourself on the terrace, please keep noise to a minimal and no loud music after 11PM.
- Please treat the property with respect.
Real foodie living in Manchester, passion about everything the city brings. Love trying out new places to eat and social in Northern Quarter, a typical city girl!
I've been living in the UK for 10 years and now Manchester has became my second home! I speak English, Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese (英语/粤语/普通话).