At Mt. Davidson, highest point in SF, our place has serenity, safe easy parking, overlooks a garden, en-suite bath and private entrance. Room set up with queen size bed - or can be 2 singles, 1/2 queen size. Not a big bedroom, typical mid century layout.
1 mile walk to Starbucks and market. Hike next door at Mt. Davidson.
2 minute walk to #36 bus to Mission/Glen Park BART OR Forest Hill MUNI station to downtown every 1/2 hour. Ten minute walk to #43 bus to Golden Gate Park, Haight Street.
- House cats are confined and are closed off from guest area.
- No unscheduled guests.
- Drug-free environment.
- Private entrance to garden and back door to be kept locked.
- quiet After 10:00PM. Door to host area is locked at 10:00.
- NO SMOKING PLEASE
- house is always occupied by owner or family member.
- please do not wash dishes in bathroom sink -leave in basket for host to wash.
Materials scientist, Silicon Valley R&D engineer, former j105 sailor/racer, avid reader and gardener. Cat lover, mother and grandmother. Love design, art, music. CJ Cherryh and Robert Parker fan, Dwell and New Yorker. Two (2) cats are part of this household.