Come stay in a nice and cozy bedroom in our home, right next to Kennedy Boulevard East and its unbeatable Manhattan skyline view! You'll find yourself right next to a short bus ride away from Times Square in New York City, the center of it all!
See our other listings:
Why stay with us?
- A safe clean home owned and cared for by us! Family and friends stay in our rooms sometimes. We love our family and friends and we never list a room that we wouldn't feel comfortable offering to them!
- The NYC skyline view! The picture in the listing is from right down the block
- Great for interns, students, & young professionals
- Buses to New York City half a block away, within sight of our front door. Buses come every few minutes during rush hour and they run through the night. We use both NJ Transit buses ($3.75 for a one way trip, $107 for a monthly pass) as well as privately owned jitney buses ($3 per one way trip).
- ACME supermarket within walking distance and a short trip to the Mitsuwa Japanese Marketplace, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Trader Joes (via uber rides around $10)
- a private room with an individual key and front door keypad entry with a unique front door access code for each guest (flexible check-in!)
About this room:
- One full size bed
- large dresser
- medium size desk
- clothes hanger rack
- air conditioner with remote control
- kitchen with microwave, toaster oven, hot water kettle, gas stove with oven, refrigerator, & dish washer
- iron and ironing board
- large flat screen TV with a Roku box with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu Plus
- free Wifi
- great location with easy bus and ferry access to New York City
- large space with comfortable living room
- modern, bright décor
- smaller room
- shared livingroom, kitchen, and bathroom with other guests from rooms
- no parking
- no on-site laundry machine/dryer (but there is an excellent laundry service in the area that we use frequently, they do pick up and delivery!)
Our expectations/house rules:
- We expect that guests be polite and courteous to any other guests who may be staying here at the same time, as well as to us.
- Please take into consideration that the common spaces (kitchen, bathroom, livingroom) as well as the appliances found there are potentially shared with other guests. We regularly have the house professionally cleaned, but we cannot assure you that the house is perfect and impeccable at all times.
- No smoking, inside or immediately outside the house.
- We will be quiet and considerate and hope that you will extend the courtesy to us as well.
- No meals provided
- Many of our guests are international students and young professionals, so we hope you could keep an open mind to other cultures. If there is any issue with your stay, please communicate with us as soon as you can. We try to make your stay a great experience, and can only address your problem if we are aware of it.
Our questions for you:
- Where you are from
- What you study/do for a living
- What brings you to New York?
- What are your expectations for us?
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the house via a unique secure code for our front door keypad lock, which we will provide to you when you book so we can be more flexible with check in time (this code is generated for you and deleted after you check out). You'll have access to your own private bedroom, which has a lock with an individual key, as well as the common living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Fei and I are both working professionals in New York City with schedules that are not always super predictable. We will always do our best to communicate with you and respond to questions and requests as soon as we can. That being said, our rooms are generally better suited for guests that are fairly independent. As mentioned above, we will provide you with a unique secure front door access code when you book, so check-in and check-out are fairly flexible
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, Justin here! I'm a physician who trained at The Unversity of Maryland School of Medicine for medical school and New York University for undergraduate studies. I'm a born & raised New Jersey guy, growing up in Tenafly, NJ, not far from where we live now. Fei, my girlfriend, is an attorney who trained at The University of Michigan for law school and got her bachelors and masters in Japan, having lived in Japan since the beginning of high school. We both speak English and Fei is also fluent in Chinese & Japanese. We both work in the New York City but we love being able to live in Weehawken, New Jersey. We love cycling, puzzles, cooking and cuisine, and international traveling. We'd love to be able to share with you a bit of what makes us love living in Weehawken so much!
-Justin & Fei