My place is close to the airport, IX center, and Baldwin Wallace College. You’ll love my place because of the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Our flexibility and hospitality makes my space unique.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests can access to airport, IX center, Metro-parks and Baldwin Wallace College very quickly, because they are very close to my home. CVS Pharmacy, Giant Eagle, Dollar Tree and Walmart are within 10 to fifteen minutes drive. Georio's Pizza, McDonald, Burger king and Chipotle are at quick access. Gas stations and auto shops are also very close.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Since we live in this house, we are available 24 hours for help and support to our guests.
Guests can use our coffee maker to make coffee (coffee powder, cream and sugar are provided), our internet for wifi, living area,deck, and the treadmill in the basement.
Guests are allowed to use our musical instruments such as keyboard and guitar.
A refrigerator is provided for each guest room.
- No alcohol
- Guests are requested to park only one car per reservation, since parking space is available in the drive way only for one car per guest. If any guest has more than one car, they can park the second car off street at their own risk. We're not responsible for any parking violation ticket for overnight parking.
- Guests are requested to keep the bed room and the bathroom clean and tidy and in good condition. When they vacate the room, they should leave the room in a condition when they move in. The trash can should be emptied while leaving the room.
- Guests are allowed to use the refrigerator and microwave available exclusively for the guests. Guests can use the breakfast items such as donuts, bread, butter, jam, fruits, milk provided in the refrigerator. All the left over food by the guest should be removed from the refrigerator while moving out.
- Guests can use the coffee maker to make their own coffee according to their taste and preferences. Coffee powder, filters, sugar, milk/cream, cups and spoons are available on the kitchen counter.
- Guests are allowed to use the kitchen, but they should keep the girdle, baking oven, stove top, counter top cutlery and the utensils clean after using and strictly prohibited to use the cooking range and baking oven (for safety purpose)
- Treadmill available for exercise and a desk top and printer are available for office work.
Only one car per room is allowed to park in the drive way. Street parking is not allowed (3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.)by the association. If needed, should get permission from the Berea police.
Long term guests should take care of the room cleaning and changing the bed spreads etc. since no extra fees is charged for cleaning. Bed spreads and bath towels will be provided.
Guests are requested not to eat inside the room, but can eat by the dining area. This is to maintain cleanliness inside the bedroom. Long term guests should empty the trash can everyday and use the vacuum cleaner to clean the room at least weekly once.
Quiet time starts at 11:00 p.m. so, absolutely no noise after 11:00 p.m.
No overnight visitors are allowed. If they need to add a visitor, should be informed to air b&b and extra $20 per person per night will be charged.