2 rooms upstairs newly renovated. Located at the north end of San Mateo downtown. Super close walking distance to Caltrain (20 min. to SF and 40 min. to SJ), TASTY restaurants, and shops. Business travelers, explorers, and small house-trained pets welcomed. Each room comes with a small fridge with complimentary drinks/snacks, Amazon Fire TV, full-sized bed, and small desk. Shared amenities include, WiFi, Cable TV, washer-dryer, light kitchen use, and a bathroom.
1 of 2 upstairs bedroom available in newly renovated ranch-style home. New floors, lighting, paint, and furniture. Each room comes equipped with a small drink-filled fridge, complimentary snacks, Amazon Fire HDTV, Comcast Cable TV, full size bed, closet, and small desk.
Accès des voyageurs
Shared bathroom (with other Airbnb'ers), WiFi, washer-dryer, and light-use kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are a husband and wife duo with a toddler and 2 chihuahuas. We live in the master suite downstairs with separate entrance and bathroom. We will be available to give you a quick rundown of the awesome neighborhood and greater Bay Area. You will be left to explore on your own otherwise.
Since we are located so close to the Caltrain station, you do get the occasional train rumblings. But the train doesn't run too late into the night and we have dual-pane windows which helps a lot. We barely even notice it most times. Please also be aware that this is downtown, so there's more foot/car traffic than most San Mateo neighborhoods.
- Guests enter through the backdoor, walk through driveway on the right side of the house, through the taller wooden gate, take a few steps and the backdoor will be on the left. Please do not go to the front door. Remote lock with new pin codes with each stay. Be courteous to other house guests--no loud music, clean up after yourself in common areas. Please keep noise levels down after 9pm.
- No shoes to be worn in the house, we will provide a shoe rack/basket
- No dishes to be in the sink and dish rack
- No additional guest without prior approval
- Check out time is 12:00PM
- Smoking allowed outside of house
-We clean every Sunday. If you are staying during this time and would like the room cleaned (new sheets, towels, vacuum), please let us know.
We're a family that loves to cook and eat--especially Japanese, Korean, and Chinese foods. For the last couple years we've been traveling all over Asia. We especially LOVE Taiwan; we still have family there. We try to visit Taiwan almost every year. In the coming years we will begin traveling throughout Europe and South America as well.
We're very communicative and accommodating hosts. Let us know how we can improve your stay, and we'll try our best to satisfy you.