Welcome to your happy place. This warm and airy beach bungalow swells with natural light and soothing beach vibes. Located in Malibu's Broad Beach community, this coastal hideaway is the perfect sanctuary to recharge your battery, reconnect with family, or just lose yourself in the brilliant ocean views. Enjoy a magical sunset dinner on the deck listening to the waves, spend a day on the local beach, or venture out and discover all that Malibu has to offer.
The Space: House has 1 king, 1 queen and 1 bunk bed (2 twin mattresses) and an optional twin trundle, "4th bedroom" is an attached studio with a couch that converts, the space either can be used as extra living space (with no bed) or can be set up with 1 queen size bed. The house is not directly on the sand but local Broad Beach access stairs are a short 200 ft from the property.
Ideal for couples, families and small groups of 6-7 adults. Maximum adult occupancy is 7 adults.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access (except for garage)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host available 24/7 for emergencies and available for regular assistance during the day.
Parking is available for 2 small cars in the driveway and there is an additional spot in front of the house. Housekeeping is available upon request for an additional fee.
Welcome to Broad Beach Rd
Check in is at 3pm and Check out is 11am
ADULTS RENTING MUST BE 25
NO LOUD NOISE/MUSIC AFTER 10pm (Malibu city ordinance)
HOUSE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENT OR INJURY ON PROPERTY
*EXECUTION OF OWNERS RENTAL AGREEMENT REQUIRED PRIOR TO STAY*
- Gardeners come on Thursday and Trash pick up is Friday morning, please make sure you are not blocking trash cans
-Please return key to lockbox prior to departure and notify immediately if lost, do not duplicate key
-If you break something please advise me immediately so the next guests will have the same consideration of things working properly
- If you notice something broken upon arrival please notify me within the first hour of visit
- Please leave house the way you found it, security deposit is refundable if house is returned in the condition you found it and if no house rules are violated
- We have a septic system, please don't flush anything other than toilet paper
- Please review house notes upon arrival located on breakfast bar for specific codes, instructions and check out list
-Prior to leaving, please make sure gas key on fireplaces are turned off if used.
-Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable and have a wonderful time!!