This guest house is located in boundary Mudumalai and Bandipur Tiger Reserve Forest, 5 hours from Bangalore. This place is truly for nature, wildlife lovers and trekkers/hikers who respect and appreciate nature. My place is good for couples, families and big groups.
Camp is eco friendly and provides clean facilities with nice food.
Enjoy jeep safari in forest and trek in Nilgiris.
Cottages available in 8 bedded, 6 bedded, 4 bedded and 3 bedded configuration. Can accommodate up to 30 guests
Greenwoods Nature Camp is located in the boundary of Mudumalai Tiger Reserve Forest. The backyard of the camp is the forest and is situated in a tribal hamlet.
The camp is eco friendly and provides clean facilities with nice food. (homely).
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can freely move around the camp except the kitchen and staff room area which is restricted to staff only. There is a experienced guide who takes to the nature trails in the mornings and this a experience of lifetime. The staff and people in camp truly respect nature. There is also additional activities like private jeep safari to Mudumalai / Bandipur, barbaque and camp fire.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The camp is safe and very secure with back up power, solar fencing, UPS and Generators. The staff members would be available in the camp 24 by 7 to serve the guests. Manager would be in camp from 9AM to 6PM. Sam who manages the booking would be available on phone, during the duration of guests stay in the camp.
The forest checkpost closes in Bandipur / Mudumalai at 9PM sharp and will open at 6AM in morning. So please ensure to cross the checkpost before this time, if you are coming from Karnataka in to the Mudumalai / Bandipur forests.
- Minimum booking - 2 guests and maximum up to 30 guests.
- Foreign nationals would need to check with the hosts prior to booking as prior approval from local authorities is required for hosting foreign nationals.
- No loud music in nights due to promixity to jungle
- Do not photograph local tribals
- Campfire till 11:00PM due to forest regulations
- Mixed group of Males / Females coming as friends would have to take separate rooms for accommodations. ( separate cottage for male and females). This is as per Tamilnadu state police regulation to all resorts in Nilgiris.
-Nilgiris is a plastic free zone, so please do not carry any plastic bags while entering the forest. There are checks at check post.
-Alcohols from other states are not allowed inside Nilgiris, there would be frisking at checkpost on every vehicle.