My place is close to Amstel river and the popular Pijp (Albert Cuyp). The Hermitage Museum, Carré Theatre are also within walking distance, Rembrandtplein is just within 5 minutes bike ride. Enjoy lunch/dinner in Café-restaurant De Ysbreeker, Canvas, Bar Bukowski. Great access to public transport.
You’ll love my place because of the comfy boxspring bed, the outdoors space - big balcony and rooftop terrace, plenty of light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This loft apartment is very cosy and nicely decorated, completely renovated in 2015 and it has all the necessary utilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The apartment is situated at the top floor (4th) of the building complex - this provides you with more privacy and less noise from the street; please take this into account if you travel with heavy luggage, unfortunately this is a typical Amsterdam building with no elevator.
The advantage of being at the top floor is the apartment's private rooftop terrace - make sure you enjoy it if the weather allows it!
- living room with open kitchen
- separate bedroom
- bathroom with walk-in shower
- separate toilet room
- separate laundry room
- balcony and rooftop terrace
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the entire house. Make yourself at home!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I make sure there is always someone available to help you if you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city.
The apartment has 1 double bed (boxspring) and a 1-person electric aerobed.
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there.
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges
- No music after 23:00
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts
Hi! I'm a 27-year old Romanian-Serbian living in Amsterdam since 2011. I enjoy this city so much and everything that it offers, it has really become a home away from home for me. I feel very happy with my cosy loft apartment and its beautiful rooftop terrace, which makes living in Amsterdam even more charming - hopefully my guests will feel the same!
Apart from enjoying life in Amsterdam, I am very passionate about Africa where I get to travel for work. Other interests include kickboxing, photography and art exhibitions, dancing - I am always up for dancing!
As a host, I like to offer my guests a neat and pleasant accommodation, with all the necessary items at hand in order to make their stay as comfortable as possible. And since I am a huge chocolate lover myself, I will always make sure there is some in the kitchen cupboards!