* Jazz Residences Exclusive Bel-Air Makati.(Mall on Ground Floor-Restos,Supermarket etc).
* Fully Furnished Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo (Balcony).Wifi and Cable TV. 37th Floor-Great Views
*Many Free Items(See Pics)Drinking Water/ Coffee/Sugar/Salt/Pepper/Cooking Oil/ Soya Sauce/ Detergent/Hand Soap/Toilet Rolls/Shampoo/Bath Gel/ Toothbrush-paste/Tissues
* Full Amenities-Pools,Gym,Clubhouse,Playground,24 hr Lobby,Security
* Central Makati-Walking Distance to Entertainment Areas,Malls and CBD
- No smoking inside the unit, though we allow smoking on the balcony
- Kindly turn off the A/C and lights when not in use.
- Only registered guests are allowed. No illegal activities.
- Early/late check-in and early/late check-out may be available with approval and subject to a small token fee.
- On request the unit may be cleaned (and linens changed - bed sheets, towels etc.), for a fee of PHP500.
- A Philippines government issued photo ID for local or passport photo page copy for foreigner must be sent after booking via email within 48 hours before check in, so that we can authorise your stay at Jazz Residences. This is mandatory from the property management. This email address will be provided upon booking.
- Upon check in, you will need to produce your ID to the front reception to exchange for your own scan card to access into lobby, Pool and gym area during your stay.
- Strictly no booking on behalf for third party. Otherwise cancellation penalty still apply.
- Amenities such as pool and gym close at 10pm daily
- Unit can accommodate maximum four guests, ie. two in the queen size bed, one on the sofa bed in the living room and a fourth guest on a single mattress placed on the floor. Note that all beds come with sheets, pillow, etc.
- For a private pick-up from NAIA International/Domestic Terminals 1,2,3,4 in our own Chevrolet 7-seater MPV vehicle (subject to availability and additional cost), kindly contact us to enquire
- Secure podium multi-storey parking is available for hourly rates or maximum fee of PHP$500 per day. Kindly contact us beforehand should you require such services.
- This new condo is created with love and care, especially to ensure you have a wonderful stay. Do treat it with love and care too! :)
Hello everyone, I'm Jane. Originally from Singapore, though now living here in the Philippines (with my three monkey kids and hubby), where it's definitely more fun!
I host not because I need to, but because I want to. Love meeting people from all walks of life, enjoy sharing, helping and assisting others the best that I can.
Have travelled widely as a travel agent previously, so above all know what people are looking for in both a host and stay!
I'm very clean as a person and always ensure that the apartment is in tip condition. Simply put, you will have no issues whatsoever if you stay with us. I do what I say and say what I do.
Would describe myself as someone who is bubbly, honest, caring, hardworking, and with a sense of humour. I also enjoy travelling, watching movies, going out for dinner, wine and having great time! Oh and I love to cook and indulge in many different types of food; am pretty good at whipping up some Chinese food too ;).
Please stay at my place, no regrets, you'll be glad you did. Welcome...