Our quaint 1905 farmhouse is only a few miles from Hatcher Dairy Farm, Arrington Vineyards, and historic downtown Franklin. Shopping and dining in Cool Springs is only 15 minutes away. You'll feel right at home with lots of natural light, a screened porch, high ceilings, and a view of neighboring farmland and animals, gardens, and the hills. Wonderful for couples, families, and groups to enjoy a restful time away. We also love hosting day events like retreats, wedding and baby showers!
This classic and charming farmhouse was the original home on many acres of serene farmland, now occupied by friendly neighbors. Surrounded by an array of farm animals, gardens, and pastures, this get away is exactly what you need to unwind and rest easy.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access of house excluding private closets and dressers. Enjoy numerous activities or just relaxing at any one of our cozy outdoor spaces.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Dependent upon preference of the guest. We welcome guests to call or text in the event you have a question or need. Homeowners will not be present during guest's stay. It would be our pleasure to help you find local places to dine, shop, or sightsee.
Other accommodations we have on grounds include: a piano, tree swing, play set, corn hole, basketball goal, 2 acre yard, swinging bed on screened porch, pack and play, high chair, TV in living room and upstairs bedroom (no cable but we do have great antenna television reception as well as Netflix and Amazon Prime), gas grill, and fire pit.
* Prior approval required for events/parties or any circumstance in which extra guests will be present on property. Additional fee may apply.
- Please keep food and drinks in the kitchen and dining room areas ONLY.
- The top shelf of the fridge will be available for guest use. Please do not eat food in fridge or pantry unless specifically designated as for the guest.
- Place dirty laundry in blue basket available in bedroom.
- Please do not allow children to sit in white dining chairs (they can use the black chairs).
- Our house runs on a septic system. As a result, please be gentle with the toilets and drains (no feminine products or wipes in toilets, no grease down drain please).
- Guests are welcome to use the dishes and utensils in the kitchen but please do not use the china in the china cabinet.
- Any purchases made on Netflix, etc, will be charged to guest.
- Likewise, any damage to property, appliances, furniture, etc will be charged to guest.
- Please, no pets.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to book this property, however children are welcome as long as adults are presiding.
- Please, no persons in the home other than the confirmed house guests. Planned events and parties require special approval of host. Additional fees may apply to such events.
- Enjoy your stay without disturbing neighbors.
- No smoking inside the home. Smoking is permitted on screened porch and outside areas, however please dispose of cigarettes properly and do not leave evidence behind.
- If trash needs to be taken out, guests may place trash in the dumpster located inside the barn/carport.
- Please, no shoes worn inside the home.
- Please respect the following private areas: attic, barn/carport, white outdoor shed, closets/dressers/bathroom drawers and cabinets except as marked for guests. All shared amenities/products will be left out or clearly marked for guest use. If you find that you need something that is not clearly marked, just contact us and ask! We are happy to share if we can or tell you where to find something.
- This is our family home and not a rental property, so please be considerate, love our home as your own, and care for our belongings :)
- **By confirming your reservation you agree not to hold the homeowner/property manager liable for personal injury that occurs on this premises.**
We are Lauren and Cain. We have two young sons and enjoy the simple things in life like food, outdoors, and spending time with friends and family. Lauren loves to cook, bake, sew, garden, and be outside. Cain enjoys golf, sports, food, music, and games. We love to travel when we can and our favorite trip so far has been driving the coast of California along the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco to San Diego. We stay busy chasing after our two boys. We're active in the community and at church. Our style of hosting is simple, casual, comfortable, country charm. Our goal is to do what we can to ensure our guests are comfortable and feel at home. Since being built in 1905 our home has been well lived-in and well loved, and we're sure you will love it, too!