Big open concept studio with a furnished balcony. The kitchen comes equipped with all the essentials - including some extras like a Kurieg coffee maker! There is a comfortable queen-sized bed and a table for dining. Full bathroom complete with amenities.
This older apartment building is right in beautiful central downtown! Close to restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping, and the AGO. 10 min walk from Younge-Dundas square and the Eatons Centre. See all the city has to offer at this wonderful spot!
This is my home and I live here during the school year. Therefore I have a few rules:
* Please be respectful and remember to turn off lights when not in use.
* Please remember this is a student apartment and to clean up after yourself
* Smoking is allowed outside of the property as long as the butts are disposed of properly in the ashtray
* I have a recycle bin and the large disposal is out front of the building
* I hope you enjoy your stay in this private studio suite by treating it with respect as if it was your home away from home
I will be readily available by phone. Myself or my friend will be giving you the keys and will be close by and available if you have any questions about the area or need any help :)
Thanks for checking out my place! I am doing my PhD in Immunology - when I go away for conferences or to visit family, I am happy to host people :)
I love video games, running and yoga, hanging out with friends and going to all the cool places in Toronto!!