The Harp House, former home of the Harps for 2+ years, is next door to Harp Design Co, within 1 mile of Magnolia Silos & Downtown Waco, just 2 miles to McLane Stadium/Baylor, & close to plenty of restaurants & food trucks! Perfect for couples, families, big groups & retreats, you’ll love Harp House for all the space, the high ceilings, beautiful kitchen, comfy beds, & multiple living spaces! Definitely save time to sit & watch the Fixer Upper episode on Netflix where the House was transformed!
There is a master (Queen)(sleeps2) bed and bath downstairs with a separate sitting room with a (Queen)(sleeps2) sofa bed. Tiny half bath downstairs also.
Up Stairs to the left there is a large master (King)(sleeps2) bedroom with bath and sitting area.
UpStairs to the right there are three other bedrooms: #1.(Queen)(sleeps2) #2. One Set of Bunkbeds (sleeps2) and #3. large bedroom at the back (King)(sleeps2) Hall bath on the right of stairs also.
Accès des voyageurs
Choose the bedroom you want! 2 per room
Sleeps 10 in beds
2 King beds . 2 Queen beds . 1 set of Bunk Beds
Plus 2 people for a total of 12
1 Queen Sleeper sofa
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Key lockbox for entrance at guest leisure anytime after 3pm.
Key lockbox for departure at guest leisure anytime 11am or before.
As guests of our Harp House, we would love to give you the opportunity to see and hear about various places around Waco in a unique way with our friends at Waco Tours. Detailed information is posted below and you have two booking options if you choose to take advantage of this offer:
1. You can book a regular, open tour through the Waco Tours website (Wacotours com) and use the coupon code “HARP10" at checkout to receive 10% off of your booked tour
2. If you would like a private tour for your group, that can be booked in advance through (EMAIL HIDDEN) and is subject to availability. The private tour is offered for Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, for up to 10 people, and for a discounted price of $500 (compared to regular price of $99/person).
Private Tour: Their private tours can be reserved on a first come first serve basis. Private Tours provide a customizeable tour experience of Waco based on the preference of the guest. We highly recommend Private Tours being booked in advance, however same day books are possible pending scheduling of drivers, guides and current tour schedule.
Sights: Here are some of the sights you will see on the Private Tour
- Downtown Waco
- Suspension Bridge
- Historic homes and neighborhoods
- Cameron Park
- Baylor University
- McLane Stadium
- Local dining and shopping recomendations
- Common Grounds
- Harp Design Co
- Magnolia Silos
- Any additional sites at the request of the guest
Cost: $500 for up to 10 people
- 2.5 hour private tour of Waco
- As many photography stops as desired
- Local beverage AND local food item from local eatery.
- Bottled water and cold drinks available throughout
- Gift bag containing local maps
And as always, please let us know if you have any questions!
A great way to see Waco with front door drop off and no parking fees or hassles.
The Harp House has two sets of stairs, so small children as well as older adults will need assistance.
We ask that as our guests you do not conduct tours of the home or allow additional, unplanned guests to come in during your stay. Thank you so much!