Overlooking tranquil Waipapa Landing estuary, your spacious, peaceful accommodation is 4km from Kerikeri - big enough for cafes, shopping and all the facilities you need, small enough to be friendly and personal. Explore the town, walks, wineries and markets, stroll down to historic Stone Store or "chillax" in your fully self-contained flat and the garden, overlooking the estuary. Good for singles, couples, business travellers, families. Stay two nights or two weeks - there's plenty to do!
You have the apartment fully to yourself(selves), but if you need anything I live above you. If it's not down in your kitchen, I may have it in mine, so do ask! There is a benchtop oven (two burners, oven and grill), microwave, plenty of appliances in the cupboards and a large family-sized fridge. You have your own parking and entrance, your own ranch-slider on to the garden/water view, and your own covered outdoor dining and seating area. If it's warm enough, spectacular Charlie's Rock swimming hole and waterfall is 7mins' walk away.... so you could find yourself in your own outdoor pool too!
Accès des voyageurs
Downstairs is exclusively for you, so you have access to everything. Please feel free to enjoy the garden and to raid lemons, grapefruit and passionfruit when in season. The washing machine is available for $5 per load (includes laundry liquid) by arrangement, and there are lines and a rack for drying items.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live upstairs with Toby the gentle tabby and work from home so I'm "right there", but the interconnecting staircase door is locked during guest stays so you have complete privacy. I'm happy to help you with queries and recommendations/suggestions as best I can - you can just walk up the stairs and knock on the door or call out to get my attention! We'll see each other pottering round the garden too, I'm sure.
- Breakfast is not included in the tariff, but I am happy to provide a continental breakfast by arrangement for $10 per person (muesli, yoghurt, toast, jams). Coffee and a selection of teas are included in your tariff, and are available in your kitchen. There are plenty of great cafes for breakfast and excellent coffee in Kerikeri too!
- The beds all have electric blankets in wintertime. If you use them, please ensure you don't go to sleep with them on, and turn them off once you are up. Thanks!
The apartment is part of my home. Thank you for treating it respectfully :-).
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm, in consideration for neighbours. Thanks.
- This is a "shoes off inside" home. Thank you for leaving your shoes outside or at the door.
- Washing machine available by arrangement, $5 load, powder provided.
- I am on a septic tank waste system. A bin is provided for any sanitary items other than toilet paper to be disposed of. Thanks :)
- Flat charge of $5 per stay for wifi. Wifi will be switched off when I go to bed, time variable!!
- No persons other than officially confirmed guests to stay overnight.
- Absolutely NO illicit or illegal substances or recreational drugs to be smoked, consumed, manufactured or otherwise handled on the premises. I reserve the right to ask anybody on the premises found abusing this request to leave instantly. Thank you.