Close to Many natural springs, parks, wildlife in yard, river tube/ kayak/ canoe/paddleboard, horses. You’ll love my place because of the SUPER starry nights! Awesome fire-pit/ unlimited wood. Quiet. Bright. Safe. Peaceful. Meditation. Abundant wildlife right out the door. Gorgeous swimming within a few miles.
Excellent for writers, readers, location independent entrepreneurs. Philosophers. Changemakers & Lightworkers. Good for couples, solo adventurers, big groups, & occasional pet.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have private bath.
If you wish to book sooner than 7 day notice, please message me.
- --Please, any pet & children will be considered on indiv basis first.
- --All smoking outside. Occasional cigar on screen porch okay, but the 'ette versions must be at least 50' from house. Lots of land around the home for peaceful stroll & smoke.
- -- There are no rules around restricted hours. Only request consider quiet when i am sleeping.
- -- Full laundry available, but request to know your anticipated needs before booking if plan to use.
- -- Be easy about all of this. Prefer a short phone chat before booking to establish base rapport.. determine your level of desired interaction as well as mine based on the time you plan to stay. I may not even be around or I might be around and able to lend a kayak :)
- -- While i am new to this, I am flexible and always kind. I will do what i can to have fun and be open to learning from my Airbnb guests. Keep this in mind should something be missing. And please give me feedback directly so i can continue to improve your stay :)
Hi. I am a Freedom Expert, a transformational coach ("life coach"). I do not have the answers for anyone but instead i am highly skilled at helping others create a clear vision for them self and get it! My specialty though, is in the intangible gifts within that end up coming about with my clients; Joy & sense of peace that IS possible to live EVERYday.
I went into this work out of my discovery of now for over 10 yrs (not before) of living with unshakable peace and am a personal growth junkie. Being fully satisfied completely alone, also ALWAYS have a great time with others. Thus can match your level of need for personal interaction.
I Love chocolate & sunSHINE. I eat mostly vegetarian although not adverse to the eating habits of others. Highly non-judgmental & accepting.
My work is location independent and as such, I may not be home when you visit, but my intention is to have a brief chat about your visit to establish this.
I worked in molecular biology genetically engineering microbes for bio-chemical research for a decade. Highly interesting and amazing work!
My top 3 core values are freedom, authenticity and Faith.
I Love most all KINDS of music from heavy metal, techno (for working out), classical, indie, meditative, golden oldies, r & b.... and on...
There's a bit about me.
This bed is a trundle meaning it slides underneath the top one. I will also consider offering the entire house (king bed & private bath in master bedroom). An office space & living room space for air mattresses for large group. Or can use the couch & lazy boy if desire.
Looking forward to providing a gorgeous environment outdoors with all the comforts of your home indoors.
~ Energy & Elevation, Sarah