My place is close to all transportation and just 25 minutes to Grand Central Station (Midtown Manhattan, 42nd Street).
Explore all NYC has to offer all day and come to a beautiful quiet, secure and very comfortable private house at night with all the comforts of your own home or possibly more!
If needed, we can accommodate a 3rd or 4th guest in your private suite for a small extra fee. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Comfortable Queen Size Bed with Long Dresser, Mirror, and Side Drawers. Room has heat and window air-conditioning as needed. Attached to a walk-in closet which can serve as an additional space for 1 or 2 additional guests (children or adults). A roll out bed and/or air mattress will be provided in those cases.
Accès des voyageurs
You can use any room except the private rooms of the host(s) and other guest rooms. Full cooking is not allowed but storage in the fridge and use of the microwave is. We ask while you are in the house to kindly remove your outside shoes for your comfort and ours. We do our best to keep the floors extremely clean daily, but even one walk-around in shoes tracks in an unexpected amount of dirt!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
One or more hosts will be available to assist you throughout your stay. If you request a service that is unique or special, a small negotiable fee may be asked in return.
We've had over 200 guests now from all 6 continents and the overwhelming majority have given us 5 stars to upgrade us to SuperHost status! Here's some of their impressions.
1. They're surprised at the tremendous value they're getting compared to hotels and other AirBNB listings - anywhere!
2. They're impressed with the very spacious room in a very spacious private house.
3. They love how clean the whole house is, especially their room and private bathroom.
4. They love the modern bathroom with dual shower heads and Japanese bidet.
5. They love the gourmet coffee offered in the morning.
6. They're surprised how convenient our house is to New York City, whether by car, where we have ample street parking, or through public transportation by Metro North, or subway and bus connections (all accessible by Metro Card).
7. They love the super speedy Wi-Fi network
8. They love the friendly and very helpful hosts (Erik-Peter and Gregory) who give them personalized attention.
9. They absolutely love how comfortable the hotel grade queen-sized bed is with super clean and soft sheets, pillows and comforter, and what an amazing night's sleep they get!
10. They're impressed with how easy it is to order food from local restaurants using services like GrubHub.
11. They love the convenience, speed, comfort and low cost of the (URL HIDDEN) shuttle bus to all 3 major NYC airports.
12. They love how safe and secure they feel in our little castle.
Each guest has had additional unique things they love about our place, but these are the most common! We hope you read through our reviews and pictures to verify this and then book us ASAP weather you're on holiday or business! Please give us a try - you won't regret it! :-)
- Full cooking is not allowed but use of the refrigerator, microwave and dining area is perfectly ok!
- No loud music before 9:00 AM and after 11:30 PM
-We kindly ask that guests remove their outside shows and leave them on the first floor or carry them up to their room to avoid bringing in outside dirt. Please note this is just a request, not a requirement! :-)
-We generally need to have check-ins strictly at 4pm or later and check-outs at 11 am or earlier so we have the chance to prepare the place properly and provide excellent service between guests. However, if you let us know in advance we can allow early bag check for your convenience at $10 per suitcase and $5 per carry on bag. You can also have a late bag check for the same rate on the day of your check out. Early check-ins may also be allowed, with advance permission, by paying for a half-day. Late check-outs between 12pm-2pm will incur a half-day charge and later check-outs after 2pm will incur a full day charge.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires