My place is close to the beach and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the cosiness, the views, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Booking is from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am
- The garden is well dog proofed with fences - and indoors there is a child gate to prevent muddy paws on the upstairs carpets. Please pick up your dog poos from the garden!
- As the mobile service is not good we supply a phone and internet.
- We supply logs and coal but please refill the coal scuttle and log basket from the storage area before you leave for the next guests. Always use the fire guard provided when the fire is unattended.
-Please leave the house in a clean and tidy state.
- Strip the beds and place in bath when finished. Close windows and doors and switch heating to auto. Make sure cooker is off please.
- Breakage or Damage. We kindly ask that any items damaged should be replaced or re-numerated. Please advise us of any breakage or damage that should occur during your stay.
- Pets are allowed only by prior agreement with the proprietors but must be kept under careful control at all times. We kindly ask that dogs are not permitted on the furniture or allowed upstairs with dirty feet. Please provide furniture throws and dog’s bedding.
- Liability. The use of the cottage and its equipment is entirely at the Hirer's risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owners for injury to the Hirer or a member of his or her party, not for injury loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles. We shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property except to the extent such loss, damage or injury is caused by the negligence or willful default by the owner.
À partir du 25 février 2017 - 28 octobre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 7 nuits.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.