Three-Story Townhouse with Parking Space, 10-min from Tacloban Airport, 15-min to Robinson's Place (restaurants & dining) & close to the beach. Ideal for NGOs who wants to set-up or do some research in Tacloban, 2-3 backpackers & families on a budget. Discover Resilient Tacloban, the epi-center of Typhoon Haiyan and nearby charms of Leyte and Samar.
MONTHLY RATE is for MINIMUM STAY OF ONE MONTH - Plus local Water and Electric Bills.
The 3-Story Townhouse is yours during your entire stay. There are 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. There are 3 beds: 1 Double Bed + 1 single Bed in BR#3 (Air-conditioned) & 1 Single Bed in BR #1. There are 2 Aircons - one on the first floor (Living Room area) and one in the Third Floor BR#3. The 2nd floor has an electric fan. Bathrooms are on the first floor and 2nd Floor. Towels and bedsheets are provided. Please bring your own toiletries.
Accès des voyageurs
-Local Rep will meet you at the house (or at Tacloban Airport - by request for extra tip, you are responsible for Transportation).
- Guests will have access to entire Townhouse and can custom fit it to their needs. May set up their own WIFI.
- There is a kitchen sink/area but no refrigerator or cooking gadgets, but guests can bring their own provided they will be mindful of fire hazards. Eateries and Restaurants are in nearby Robinson's Place. You can also ask the locals.
- Monthly Rate is for a minimum stay of ONE MONTH - plus Electric usage and Water Bill (Payable to Local Caretaker).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- My Local Rep will give you the key to the house on arrival and collect the key upon your Check out.
- Guests will discover the locals and the city on their own.
- Taclobanons are friendly people... Taclobanons speak English, Tagalog and Waray-Waray dialect.
Consider your Travel Time from your place of origin to Manila or Cebu City Philippines - where the International Airports are located. Check-out Local Airline Travels from Manila and Cebu to Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines. Tacloban is about an hour by plane from Manila or Cebu City. I will need at least 3 days notification prior to arrival since coordination is required with my Local Rep who will meet you at the Townhouse (or at Tacloban Airport if requested) on your arrival and departure. The Philippines is 12 hours ahead of U.S. Eastern Standard Time. Check your timeline. Thanks for taking interest in Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines.
- Book at least 3-4 days prior to arrival in Tacloban since this requires logistics. Consider your Travel Time to Tacloban.
- Please advise specific date/time of arrival and check out so host rep can bring & pick-up the keys.
- Please use the aircon, electricity and water wisely, overly used electricity may incur extra charges. Turn off Airconditioners when you are not home.
- Please take off shoes and leave by the door, use house slippers if possible.
- Please be careful with going up and down the stairways.
- Please lock the door (especially the bolted lock) when you leave the house with the house key and no one is home.
-Absolutely no illegal drugs and no smoking inside the house.