Welcome to my beautiful, historic house only four blocks from downtown Lawrence. This was the last home of Phog Allen, the "Father of Basketball Coaching." Easy walking distance to excellent dinning, shopping, parks, farmers market, and nightlife. The University of Kansas is very close as well (six blocks to the stadium). You’ll love my place because of its great location, comfortable interior and relaxing outdoor spaces. My home is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- A few visitors are welcome on the porch and in the backyard area, but only airbnb guests are allowed inside the house.
- I request that you keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am.
- Please make sure the shower curtain is inside the tub basin and drawn closed so that water does not flood the floor when the shower is in use.
- Please lock the house door (the one you use to access my home) when you leave and keep it closed at all other times (to keep the cats indoors).
- Absolutely no smoking in the house or on the porch.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.