Looking for the perfect getaway, you will find some peace and quiet here. Only 14.6 miles from I-40, this 2,496 square foot cabin is located in a beautiful place surrounded by nature. Deer, which often frequent the front yard to graze, are among the turkey and other wildlife you can find here. There is a hiking trail, a creek to play in, and you'll have access to 97 acres of woods to explore. It's in the peaceful hills of Tennessee where you'll definitely find some peace and quiet.
Inside you will find a clean environment for your stay. In the bedrooms/bathrooms you will find new plush bath towels, brand new sheets, new pillows, and a linen closet stocked with extra blankets/sleeping bags/sheets/towels for your use.
For your breakfast there will be a Keurig stocked with tea and coffee. Freezer and full size refrigerator are available for your use, as well as stove, oven, toaster oven, waffle makers, blender, food processor, microwave and more. Be sure to bring your own food when you come, because the nearest grocery store is at least a 20 minute drive.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to all 5 bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, dining room, living room, music room, pantry, bathrooms, and laundry room. Behind the home you will find a gas grill ready for barbecuing and a basketball hoop with a basketball, as well as a spring fed creek to enjoy, a hammock, and a beautiful big yard to play in. There is even a pool available during the summer months.
Please be sure to read about the taxes, which are due to the state of Tennessee. The taxes will be paid in a SEPARATE transaction, after the initial payment reservation. Request for the taxes will come to your email from Airbnb within 24 hours of the initial reservation. This is explained in detail under the 'Other things to Note' section.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available at the Owner's residence at the top of the hill should you have any questions.
The state of Tennessee requires guests to pay taxes for hotel, motel, transient taxes as well as sales and use tax. Airbnb does not charge taxes in the initial reservation. If you are willing to pay the TN taxes, which are an additional 12.5% AFTER your initial reservation, you are welcome to stay in Peaceful Hills Cottage. THE REQUEST FOR THE TAXES WILL COME TO YOUR EMAIL FROM AIRBNB WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT.
YOU WILL BE PAYING TWO SEPARATE PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS TO AIRBNB. Why two separate payments? Unlike other lodging companies, Airbnb leaves collecting taxes up to the Host according to individual state laws. Peaceful Hills B&B chooses to use Airbnb's website to collect the taxes, which are required by the state of Tennessee. If you need to cancel your reservation, these taxes will be immediately reimbursed to you through Airbnb. Please contact Airbnb if you have any questions about this additional required payment. Thank you.
Notice: If you or any one of your guests bring illegal substances onto this property, be aware that any evidence found will be used to file a police report. Charges will be made against the person who booked this home, as well as other individuals. This home will NOT be used for drug use, marijuana or worse, or any other illegal activities. It is NOT tolerated at all. Zero tolerance.
Thank you for choosing Peaceful Hills, which is a peaceful place where you can rest and relax in a clean, beautiful environment.
-Absolutely no smoking inside.
-No loud music or parties. Quiet time after 10pm.
- No unattended children by or around the pond or creek.
- When playing in the creek or the pool located at the lodge next door, all children must wear floatation devices if they can not swim well.
- No climbing or riding on farm equipment (tractors, ATV's, golf cart, etc.)
- No glass (bottles) around goldfish pond, creek or children's play areas. (swings, front yard)
- Guests may not climb any deer stands that are located in the woods. Host will not be responsible for any accidents.
- Guests may fish in the creek for small fish and can bring nets for crawdads.
- Please try to conserve water with big groups. We are on spring water and do not want to overwork the pump too quickly.
- There is free hi-speed internet available for your use, and most cell phones will work inside the home using a cell phone booster.
- A washer and dryer make long stays a breeze, but guests must clean the lint tray in dryer after every use and bring your own detergent.
- Computers, laptops and devices are able to stream movies using guest's Netflix, Pureflix, or Amazon account.
- Two TV's, one upstairs in living room, and one in queen bedroom located downstairs and both have cable.
- Guest Access: Your stay gives you access to the creek, hiking trail, and 98 acres of woods.
- No hunting without permission from owners. If caught hunting without a license and/or permission from owners, guests reservations will be cancelled.
- The Lodge has 3 cats living at the top of the hill, which sometimes take a walk down in the yard or walk down to the creek. They are friendly to people if you are friendly to them.
- If guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the accommodation fees for the nights not spent after the official cancellation are fully refunded.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee in non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks on cancellation button.
-Guest must pay the state of Tennessee taxes as follows:
9.75% Sales & Use Tax
2.75% City Tax for Hotel/Motel/Transient Tax
Totaling 12.50% tax and is due upon arrival.
Payment will be made using Airbnb's Special Option.
Please note: If more guests arrive that were not included in the reservation, they will be required to pay the additional guest fee per night upon arrival.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires