Your ideal launchpad for a visit to Stanford University & Hospital, Stanford graduation, local tech companies, and Silicon Valley in general, this delightful 2-story home comes with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and is in a classic quiet residential West Menlo Park neighborhood.
Highway 280 is minutes away, perfect for speeding up to San Francisco, and it's also the way to get to the ocean.
Ideal place for folks doing a remodel, relocating, or a temporary Stanford work assignment!
You'll immediately feel at home once you step inside. In front you of you is the staircase, to the right is the living room, and to the left is the kitchen. The living room has a gas fireplace, a comfortable couch, and two equally comfortable easy chairs. The TV has cable, and you can access your Netflix or Amazon accounts via Tivo.
The living room opens into the formal dining area, which is separated from the back yard by a sliding glass door.
The kitchen is very spacious, comes with modern high-end appliances, and has all the kitchenware you need for a comfortable stay. There are lots of games in the Harry Potter-style closet.
The three bedrooms are all upstairs. The master bedroom has a California-king sized bed, perfect for relaxing after a hard day at work. The guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed, while the office / spare bedroom has a couch that folds into a full-sized bed.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to everything in the house, except the garage, and a few closets, both of which are being used by the owner for storage. There is a wireless printer in the kitchen which you are free to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll have the place completely to yourselves, but the property managers are local and always available.
- Clear, up-front house rules are one of the keys to a great guest stay and no misunderstandings. Therefore, we ask you to respect the following:
1) No smoking *anywhere* on the property, including inside the house, on the back porch or the back yard, the front yard, and the driveway. If you want to smoke, please do so outside on the street.
2) The owner has no pets, and we ask that you not bring yours. Thanks for your understanding.
3) The home sleeps up to 6 related guests, or up to 3 unrelated guests. You're welcome to have guests, but we ask that you limit the total number of people over at any time to 10 -- that's including your group and your guests.
4) This is a quiet, residential neighborhood, so we ask you not to have parties, and we also ask that you not make any noise outside after 9pm, and no loud music inside after 9pm.
I know it's a stereotype here ... but I have a high-tech background and a life-long penchant for real estate. I have my broker's license (though I don't actively buy or sell homes), and that license enables me by CA law to manage other people's properties. I now manage about 15 properties. I'm slowly growing my business, focusing on quality rather than quantity. I pride myself on providing a top-notch white-glove service to both my clients (homeowners) and guests, and I'm slowly building out my team.
Happily settled in Silicon Valley for 15 years. Wow, time flies!
Favorite food ... tough question. I love almost everything, but I have a particular weakness for French, Vietnamese, and Cajun.
I'm a very respectful host -- I love to help guests out with as much information as they need about my place and about things to do, but also give them all the space they want. Communication is key -- in both directions!
Five things I can't live without? Favorite music and movies? Good grief! This is AirBnb, not Match!