My place is close to Crash Boat Beach, BQN Airport, Restaurants, Boutiques, Parks, Golf Course, Art & Culture and more! It's great for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and small groups.
Our ocean view apartment sleeps up to 6 people. All rooms are air conditioned for your comfort! The master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed, en suite spa style bathroom, and glass doors that open unto a spectacular ocean view balcony! The second bedroom includes a queen size bed along with furnishings and has a window with ocean view as well! The third bedroom is equipped with two twin size beds (it is a trundle bed) and a dresser and of course, ocean view as well! The apartment a flat screen TV with digital cable, free high speed wireless Internet access, equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, stovetop, & microwave.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is very comfortable, wheelchair accesible at all times. There is also an elevator for your convenience. You have an array of choices when it comes to lounging...under the palm trees, on the upper pool deck, on the lower pool deck, on your balcony. The pool area also has a bathroom & rain shower for guests' use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We want your stay to be as comfortable and as enjoyable as we can make it to be. We are available for you as little or as much as you like.
- The guest shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. Guests agree that the Host may charge the clients any services from the security deposit if clients cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. The guest shall pay for any loss or unreturned keys. If lock must be changed, the client will also be charged for this.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy. If you bring more persons to the property, without approval and consent of the host you will be forced to vacate the premises immediately and receive no refund.
- The reservation does not include DAILY MAID SERVICE.
- Please respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own.
- Turn off air conditioners, lights and electronic appliances when not in use or when you are not in the Property.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge and put the trash in the wastebasket before departing.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gear.
- Communal areas and hallways should be maintained clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows.
- No Pets are Allowed.
- No Smoking
- The client will only use the parking assigned by the host during the stay
- Do not have parties, gatherings or visits without prior consent and approval of the owner.
- The guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of your stay agreement and you will have to immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM. Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
- The owner may but is not entitled to provide a "starter supply" of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags and dish detergent. Refill or any other consumables are to be purchased by the client.
- In case the client experiences outages that are beyond owner’s control during the stay, no refunds or compensation will be given.
- In case of non availability for WiFi, no refund shall be given for outages, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service or WiFi service.
- Valuable items left behind by client will be held for the client and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the client for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 1 month they shall become the property of the host. The host shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and/or family emergencies or other commitments.
- Guest agrees to use the property as a vacation rental and shall obey all applicable laws.
- The use and abuse of controlled substance and / or drugs are not permitted in the property.
- The Client will seek help from the host in case there is a need to use an item that is not fully understood. In case of any damage to the item, the client will be responsible.
POOL - LIABILITY WAIVER: GUEST RENTING IN PROPERTIES WITH A POOL ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
As such, Guest is responsible for Guest's safety and the safety of any visitor of Guest. Guest acknowledges that children or handicapped individuals should not be left unattended near or around the pool. Guest acknowledges the inherent risk in swimming or playing around a pool area. Guest hereby assumes all responsibility for Guest's safe use of the pool and pool area. The Guest accepts fully all the risks involved.
LIABILITY WAIVER: The Property Owner assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged items that belong to Guests. This includes loses resulting directly or indirectly from natural events such as floods, storms, hurricanes, or other "Acts of Nature". In incident such as fire, water, loss of power (beyond our control), breakdown of cable or satellite company, internet company or with equipment of machinery, acts of war, strikers, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, or cancellation of airline travel, or any similar incident; the property agent or property owner shall not be held liable or responsible for any additional expense or losses sustained by the Guests as a result of such incidents or occurrences. We are not responsible of damages made to your vehicle in the parking facilities of each property.
Should the client violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental shall be terminated immediately. The client shall vacate the premises at the time.