My place is close to The San Diego Airport, Liberty Station, San Diego Bay, and a short drive to Little Italy and Downtown. You’ll love my place because of the spacious outdoors spaces and the neighborhood, which is centrally located within San Diego. This listing (private room with private bathroom [hallway entrance]) is good for couples, solo adventurers, small groups, and business travelers. TV in living room. Enjoy complementary coffee and granola bars.
This is a nice sized room, fully furnished. Perfectly located minutes from all the action with a pleasant ocean breeze.
In the bedroom you will find two full-size beds, ceiling fan, closet with mirror sliding door and plenty of hangers, an iron/ironing board, a luggage rack, and a ladder desk/bookcase.
The night table has a built-in lamp and a built-in charging station with 2 USB ports and 1 US standard outlet.
At the desk/bookcase you will find a USB smart charger with 4 USB ports and 2 outlets that support all types of plugs including European, Great Britain, Australia, etc.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to all common (shared) areas of the home
- Living Room (with Projector to watch TV/cable on a big screen)
- Kitchen (light cooking only between 7am and 9pm)
- Breakfast nook
- Hallway/Guest bathroom
- Front yard
- Back yard/Courtyard, which includes an alfresco dinning area, reading area and sunken living room
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are committed to make your stay a very pleasant experience. Larry (my co-host and boyfriend) and I will be available as needed
The room gets a lot of Sun (southern exposure), which is great! The AC is new and keeps up well, but just in case, there is a tower cooling fan in the closet for your use.
I work from home some days.
My boyfriend is a co-host of this listing and lives in the house.
The house has a detached casita/granny flat. Access to the casita is via the courtyard. The occupants (my retired parents) are pretty friendly and quiet, so there should not be any issues with your use of the outdoor areas.
- Check-in is 4pm or later. Check out is noon.
- Quiet time after 10pm. You are welcome to use any of the common areas and go in/out of the house at any time, but we ask that you please bring down the noise level after 10pm :-)
- No luggage storage available before check-in or after check out.
- If you use this property's WIFI, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and you agree not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…). We are unable to receive mail/packages in your name. Similarly, we are unable to store luggage before check-in or after check-out. In the event that you want to sleep in or come in early, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
Cet hôte a 63 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires