Our secluded, well located, safe space is good for couples, students/interns, solo adventurers and business travelers.
16th Street Heights is a quite, residential area just north of the center city. There is ample on street parking. Grocery stores and pharmacy are a short 10 min. walk. Additionally, Metro bus routes outside the front door quickly take you south to Columbia Heights, U Street/Shaw, Dupont Circle or the National Mall and Museums. Lyft/Uber rides to these areas are about $3-$10!!
This apartment is extremely private! It is located on a ground level floor of the building. It has a full wall of windows with a southern exposure and thus gets excellent light.
If you are looking for a location with thrilling scenic views? For all its' charm this apartment is lacking in this area :+( but makes up for it with its privacy, light, amenities, accessibility and affordability.
This is a great space for the Yogi, the Sufi and others who value quite, meditative space and of course, those looking for a secluded romantic get away!
This location is away from the fray of a bustling city but not too far away! You can be in the middle of all the D.C. "happenings" in 10 min. or less!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full and sole access to this cozy apartment during their stay.
If you plan to launder clothing you may want to bring/purchase your own supplies. Otherwise, everything you need (except personal items and food)you will find in the apartment including extra sheets, towels, etc. and a modestly equipped kitchen.
- Visitor Parking Passes/Permits are available. Please notify us at the time of your reservation that you will need a parking permit. By accepting the parking permit you are agreeing that should you fail to return the permit BEFORE you leave, you will be responsible for and pay a $300 replacement fee;
- Parking is on-street with a permit to exempt you from residential parking restrictions;
-If you are a same day instant book guest and need a parking permit we will provide it as soon after your arrival as possible and will need vehicle registration information in advance if possible or upon arrival;
- If you are a same day instant book guest you must immediately communicate with us to arrange a customized check in time. We set our schedules by 11 am and if you book late in the day we have to arrange staffing as we greet each guest.;
- Extended stays are welcome but you may not use the address for any reason-residence, delivery or mailing (UPS Store is nearby for those needing that service);
- Please be kind to the environment, conserve energy by turning off lights, air conditioner and faucets.
Thanks for your consideration in advance.
-For Those in Transition :
We are happy to support you as you transition between locations, leases, into town. However, we cannot offer storage of your belongings. Those arrangements must be made with the appropriate service providers. We cannot accept furniture, televisions, appliances, etc. You may bring to our locations the equivalent of one carry on airline bag and one standard sized checked bag. If you feel the need to bring additional luggage please consult with us in advance.
We are just a message away!!
Hi I'm Zjai! I manage Sleep Sweets DC. We are a family business providing hospitality services to locally owned properties offered for short term accommodations.