My place is close to great views. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
My caravan is clean and welcoming. It's hopefully a home from home, I love it and I hope you will. It's on a quiet site that is surrounded by beautiful views, perfect for re-charging your batteries.
Accès des voyageurs
All parts of the caravan are for your use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm a phone call away if you need help or information.
Quilts, pillows, bed linen, towels and t-towels are provided.
- Outdoor shoes and dirty clothing should be removed in hallway
- Keep outside area clean and tidy
- Smoking allowed on the decking area but please don't leave butts on the ground
- Keep pets off the soft furnishings and beds
- Please make sure that all food is eaten at the table and not spread all over the living area
- There are cleaning products and bin bags under the sink, please put new bin bags in the kitchen and bathroom bin if needed and not just drop food in the empty bin.
- Try to leave the caravan as you found it, if food is spilt or dropped clean it up. There is a vacuum in the wardrobe of the main bedroom. Splattered food up the wall by the bin takes a second to wipe away and everything is provided for you to do this. One lot of dirty guests can spoil it for everyone. This is my pride and joy and I am sharing it with you so please take care of it