My place is close to art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the outdoors space, the ambiance. A true log cabin retreat for any adventure seeker.Ravens Nest” is absolutely perfect for the adventure seeker in you and those that just want a private setting for rest and relaxation. This cabin offers incredible views of the Smoky Mountains. Relax in the hot tub with these amazing views.
A true log cabin retreat for any adventure seeker.
“Ravens Nest” is absolutely perfect for the adventure seeker in you and those that just want a private setting for rest and relaxation. This cabin offers incredible views of the Smoky Mountains. Relax in the hot tub with these amazing views. Hiking right from the door step with access to the Cherokee National Forest. A guide is also available for an additional fee for hiking trips in the Smokies.The interior amenities include one bedroom loft with a queen size bed, one full bath downstairs and 1/2 bath upstairs, futon in the living area and a full size kitchen/dining area. Since there is minimal TV reception many new and popular DVD’s are provided. The exterior amenities of the cabin include a deck with breathtaking views of the mountains, an open fire pit, grilling area with custom wood furniture. For an additional Fee you can enjoy a Wellness Massage and can have access to the Wood fired Sauna($15 cash for a 3 hr session) on the property. Pet fee is $35.00 per pet and stay(payable upon arrival in CASH). We also offer Firewood Bundles for $8 per bag payable in cash. If you bring more than 4 guests you have to pay an additional $25 per person and stay(6 guest max can stay in the cabin)
- Our cabins are a smoke-free environment. If you must smoke, we ask that you do so outdoors. Please refrain from bringing your cigarette butts indoors and dispose of them properly.
- We are Pet friendly, but we do not allow unruly pets in the cabins. If a damage occurs please let us know before your departure
- Please make sure that all of the guests staying in the cabin are those who are registered to stay there
- ~No Loud, Unruly, or Unlawful Parties, Noise or Behavior~
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and the wildlife during your stay at our cabins
- Please build only small fires in the fire pits
- You must be 21 years or older to rent one of our cabins. We require 100% down payment via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) plus tax to hold your reservation. All deposit checks must arrive 30 days before your check-in date. We require a driver’s license upon check-in.
- Check in time is 4pm. If there is an remaining balance for your stay it will be collected at check-in. We only accept cash at check-in. Please call ahead if you are going to be checking-in later than expected.
- Check-out is at 10am. No late check-out unless previously arranged with the owners. Please leave your keys in the cabin / key box when you leave. Have a safe journey home!
- At least a 30 day notice is required to receive 100% of your deposit back. Cancellations occurring the two weeks prior to your check-in forfeit their deposit.
Cet hôte a 133 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires