My place is close to art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space.A primitive experience with great views and plenty of comfort.TINY OWL located in Cosby/Newport Tennessee approximately 35-40 minutes from Gatlinburg. This type of “Tiny Cabin” of less than 200 sq. ft. is debuting across the United States providing a primitive experience with comfort.Try it
Tiny Owl Cabin
A primitive experience with great views and plenty of comfort.
TINY OWL located in Cosby/Newport Tennessee approximately 35-40 minutes from Gatlinburg. This type of “Tiny Cabin” of less than 200 sq. ft. is debuting across the United States providing a primitive experience with comfort at an affordable rental rate. Tiny Owl is perched among the trees overlooking a crisp mountain stream next to the Cherokee National Forest. The cabin will accommodate 2 guests comfortably, it provides a full size bed in the loft, sitting area, full bath with stand up shower, kitchen with sink, mini fridge, stove top and lots of storage. There is also a small table with seating for 2. The cabin is pet friendly but we recommend not to bring large dogs(pet fee is $25.00 per pet and stay and needs to be paid upon arrival in CASH) . The cabin is equipped with heat, AC,towels, linens and kitchen necessities, TV/DVD player. Tiny Owl’s surroundings are secluded with access to hiking trails, a pond and a wood fired sauna available. The sauna is an additional charge and by appointment only. Staff is also available massages. Tiny Fox is 500 ft from your cabin but you still have your full privacy. With a 4 wheel drive you can park right at the cabin or with a regular vehicle parking is approximately 200 ft. away. The cabin provides a hammock, fire pit with grill, picnic table. All of this streamside, secluded and part of Mother Nature. What are you waiting for? Experience this new way of getting back to nature.
For an additional Fee you can also reserve the Wood fired Sauna($15 CASH),Soaking tub($15 CASH), Massage. We also offer Firewood bundles for $8.00 payable in cash per bag.
- Our cabins are a smoke-free environment. If you must smoke, we ask that you do so outdoors. Please refrain from bringing your cigarette butts indoors and dispose of them properly.
- Please make sure that all of the guests staying in the cabin are those who are registered to stay there
- No Loud, Unruly, or Unlawful Parties, Noise or Behavior
- Please build only small fires in the fire pits
- You must be 21 years or older to rent one of our cabins. We require 100% down payment via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) plus tax to hold your reservation. All deposit checks must arrive 30 days before your check-in date. We require a driver’s license upon check-in.
- Check in time is 4pm. If there is an remaining balance for your stay it will be collected at check-in. We only accept cash at check-in. Please call ahead if you are going to be checking-in later than expected.
- Check-out is at 10am. No late check-out unless previously arranged with the owners. Please leave your keys in the cabin / key box when you leave. Have a safe journey home!
- At least a 30 day notice is required to receive 100% of your deposit back. Cancellations occurring the two weeks prior to your check-in forfeit their deposit.
Cet hôte a 157 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires