My place is close to art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities. Cozy, private Cedar Siding cabin Retreat for Adventure seekers to be unplugged.“Black Bear Loft” is absolutely perfect for the adventure seeker, private setting for rest and relaxation. This cabin offers incredible views. Enjoy the amazing few of one of several porches. Hiking right from the door step.My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
- Our cabins are a smoke-free environment. If you must smoke, we ask that you do so outdoors. Please refrain from bringing your cigarette butts indoors and dispose of them properly.
- There is a $45 pet fee per pet and stay that needs to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Please make sure that all of the guests staying in the cabin are those who are registered to stay there
- No Loud, Unruly, or Unlawful Parties, Noise or Behavior
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and the wildlife during your stay at our cabins
- Please build only small fires in the fire pits
- You must be 21 years or older to rent one of our cabins. We require 100% down payment via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) plus tax to hold your reservation. All deposit checks must arrive 30 days before your check-in date. We require a driver’s license upon check-in.
- Check in time is 4pm. If there is an remaining balance for your stay it will be collected at check-in. We only accept cash at check-in. Please call ahead if you are going to be checking-in later than expected.
- Check-out is at 10am. No late check-out unless previously arranged with the owners. Please leave your keys in the cabin / key box when you leave. Have a safe journey home!
- At least a 30 day notice is required to receive 100% of your deposit back
Cet hôte a 162 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires