Sunny bedroom with Queen Bed, large closet, working desk, designer chair, private bath, and bay window with a view of Venice and Santa Monica. Parking is unrestriced and plenty. The Room located in large house surrounded by big yard. Minutes drve to LAX, Downtown, Beverly Hills, and all famous and "hip" destations. Please, use Waze App to navigate to location.
Available on a cash basis, please inquire for a prices.
The house only 5 min away from the "coolest block in America" Abbott Kinney Blvd. shopping, eateries, and night life, sorry forgot to add Venice Beach. We are at end of the street on Cal-De-Sac wrap around by large yard. Your room is on 2nd floor with all windows facing back yard. The room has comfortable queen bed, large chair, working desk with a lamp, large closet, and a coffee table. The private bathroom is large and accomidating. On the 2nd floor is also master bedroom which is across the hall way. There is bay window with sitting area in the bedroom to enjoy neighborhood view and calming ocean breeze.
Parking on the street in front of the house. If you need to store a food in refrigerator, please take one shelf. Kitchen is not for use by guets.
All things beach side are a bike ride away or a 5 minute drive by car or Uber.
The 405 and 10 freeways are 10 minutes away. Uber and Lyft are a quick and easy way to get to where you need to go without dealing with the hassle of parking and navigating your way through LA traffic.
Should you need an earlier or later check in/out time feel free to ask. I'm usually able to be flexible if you let me know ahead of time and I don't have back to back guests.
This is a good fit for those who enjoy all the activities that the Venice area has to offer and a peaceful place to come and relax quietly after a day at the beach or a night on the town... - Do not slam doors!
1. The guest agrees there is no smoking (or vaping) anywhere in front or inside of the premises.
2. The guest agrees to maintain the premises in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the premises the guest agrees to leave the premises clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The guest agrees to be energy conscious and turn off the lights and appliances when not in use and to be water conscious (there is a drought in California).
5. The guest agrees to vacate the premises at 11am on the check out date. Should legal action be required to evict the guest, the guest agrees to pay all related costs including additional rent.
6. The guest agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors (no loudness or noise before 10am or after 10pm).
7. The guest agrees the host shall have the right to enter and inspect the premises at anytime if an emergency is suspected.
8. The guest agrees that the host is not to be held responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the premises.
9. The guest agrees to not enter ketchen area.
10. The guest agrees to park in consideration of the neighbors.
11. The host is not responsible for guest's personal property.
12. There will be no filming other than for the guest's personal use unless previously arranged with the host. ... And most importantly... ENJOY YOUR STAY :-)
Accès des voyageurs
Living room, dining room, back yard patio for smokers.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If the guest would like to talk, ask question I'm here for them with out intrusion of there privacy.
There are two dogs ( half boxers "Germans") on the property. They both siblings and have been here for a long time. They love people, but they do not batter guests, and they love to spend time in back yard playing "fetch". They love their master and spend time with me, so they would not be in your way.
Early checking available for additional charge of $30.00.
For the comfort and security of our guests and residents, only registered guests are permitted on the property.