This light and airy, 1000-square-foot, two bedroom retreat is surrounded by acres of grapevines and is only minutes away from the charming restaurants and wine tasting rooms of Carmel Valley Village. Every window comes with a spectacular vineyard or valley view.
This space is perfect for folks who want the best of both worlds. Relax and enjoy gorgeous, sunny, wine country living. Pop into "town" (12 miles to the coast) to explore Carmel, Monterey, Pebble Beach...
- Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property and no candles.
- The rental is meant for you and the guests specified in your reservation. Please, no additional guests on the property.
- The space can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons.
- Please be respectful of our home, the vines and our neighbors.
- Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
- To let us know that you've read everything, including "Other Things to Note," and agree to our house rules, please include the following statement (or something similar) in your inquiry:
"I have read the entire listing."
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I live in Carmel Valley with my husband and three boys and we absolutely love it here. Although my profile is new, I'm not new to Airbnb. My sister booked us a cozy apartment in Paris several years ago (girls trip!) and we had a very welcoming host and had a wonderful stay. My husband and I are looking forward to being hosts and to sharing Carmel Valley with our guests.