Thank you for the feedback. I would like to take a moment to address some of the points you raised.
1. South Kensington is one of the most expensive and prestigious areas in London and the flat is being let in line with the market rate (if not less).
2. As mentioned in our message exchange, I said I was happy to provide extra linen at cost price, i.e. £15 (not £30 as you incorrectly mentioned). This was not to impose it on you but as a matter of courtesy on my part, in case you needed it.
3. The flat is cleaned by professional cleaners after every tenant departs. The linen is also outsourced to professionals so that guests enjoy the experience.
4. Again, as mentioned in our message exchange, the maintenance company was paid to replace all of the bulbs ahead of your stay.
5. Again, as mentioned in our message exchange, we try to keep tea, coffee and sugar in the apartment for guests even if it isn't stated in the listing. As I didn't receive a response to my query as to whether it had run out, I assumed that you had found it in the cupboards.
Thank you for booking the apartment and I, again, apologise if it wasn't up to your standards. I will ensure that your feedback is taken onboard and hope you have a wonderful day.