Bura Holiday Home is a 30 year old family house which was completely renovated during 2016. Basically, the only things kept were the wooden floors in 2 out of 3 bedrooms (which were 3 years old and adequate) and two wardrobes. This year we concentrated on the old garden where we wanted to build a swimming pool and transform the whole area around it into a chill-out space. Mission accomplished!
Come and see :)
What makes it unique? Firstly I would say the view of the old town, the sea (Velebit canal) and the cities of Crikvenica and Novi Vinodolski across the canal - especially during the night when everything lights up!
Next, there is the pool side area which is almost completely secluded (there is only one house some 100m away which has a view of the pool), has all needed equipment (4 deckchairs, shower, table for 10, barbecue, 2 large parasols, running water, electrical plugs). Furthermore, the pool equipment is made by Hayword (world leader), is fully automated and works on the basis of electrolysis which removes the smell of chlorine, ads the flavor of salt and guarantees that you won't suffer from skin and eye irritation. So, the best available :)
Other than that, both floors of the house are air conditioned, have all modern electrical equipment, 2 fully equipped kitchens etc. Basically, both floors are fully equipped and can be used as separate, solely functioning units.
Upstairs TV is 50" and connected to PS4 PRO console. As I only have 2 games (Drive & FIFA 2017), if you want to use it please bring your own games or inform on time so I can buy what you need.
Furthermore, both the house and surroundings will wait for you as clean as possible. As cleanliness is our top priority when traveling, we employ professional cleaning services to guarantee the same to you, our guests.
HOUSE RULES OF BURA HOLIDAY HOME
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please contact your host.
1. Accommodation is available from 04.00pm on day of arrival until 10.00am on the day ofdeparture.
2 Guest are kindly requested to take care of their possessions and valuable things left in the house because the host is not responsible for their eventual loss. Do not leave your valuable things in cars.
3. During the stay, guests need to keep the accommodation clean and tidy. It is desirable to leave the house as it was on the arrival. Detailed cleaning and tidying is done by the host every time new guests come.
4. Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area, and in case of an accident, they bear the consequences themselves.
5. Host provides guests with towels, bedlinen, kitchen cloths, toilet paper, hygiene articles, cleansers, liquids for washing the dishes, beach chairs and sunshade.
6. Towels are included in the price of stay and guests are provided with one middle-sized and one small towel. A sufficient number of towels is in the guest room. Please put used towels and bedlinen in a special basket in the bathroom.
7. Lock the doors and windows of the house when you go out and be sure to close the door of the yard or interlock for the safety of traffic on the road. Close sunshade, switch off the lights and electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove ...) as well as taps for security reasons. Please don't leave the air-conditioning on while you are out and don't use it with windows and doors opened.
8. Please, close sunshade on the terrace during poor weather.
9. If the owner has some reason to enter the house, on his accession he will inform the guests about it at the next available contact.
10. Destruction of equipment and furniture as well as causing disorder is prohibited. It is especially important not to make noise and disturb neighbors in the time from 10.00pm to 07.00am.
11. Content of the house can be used only by persons who are registered as guests.
12. It is not permitted to bring weapons, explosive and flammable materials.
13. Bringing pets in the house is permitted only with the consent of the host.
14. In the event of damage to installations, furniture, appliances or equipment of the house, the guest is required to notify the host. If the damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
15. It is not permitted to take out appliances or equipment (towels, blankets and more) outside of the house.
16. In the event of disregarding house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
17. Hand over your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.