Welcome to our cozy & colourful home! The entire first floor, from your private bedroom, washroom, living room & mini kitchenette, is yours! Bonus: separate entrance and parking space.
Decorated with funky colours, pallet wood and artwork, come enjoy your stay with a cup of coffee by your own pellet stove. Come visit with northern dogs, Mooka and Kenzie!
*Airbnb has changed our review order (no longer in chronological order). Please scroll to see what our Oct. '17 guests are saying...5 stars!*
Your Own Private Suite:
- You have a private entrance & whole use of the first floor to yourself (we live upstairs in a separate space)
- A large master bedroom with twinkle lights & a cozy queen bed with soft linens
- Your private new washroom being installed July 2017
- A cozy, colourful living room & pellet stove!
- May be lucky enough to view the northern lights right outside on the yard!
Fun extras provided:
- Extra parkas!
- Enjoy watching movies in bed as you have a large flatscreen TV in your bedroom with netflix available
- Fluffy towels & robes, as well as shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Coded lock to your separate entrance
About your hosts:
We're new home owners to this bright, cozy, funky home - and are wanting to share the space with you! Local and Canadian artwork is peppered throughout the house for your viewing pleasure.
Jeremy & Lara, your hosts, live upstairs. Two friendly northern huskies are on site, but only live upstairs. They are always happy to visit you and make new friends!
Accès des voyageurs
You're welcome to the entire downstairs (we live separately upstairs). Free parking available with your own coded entrance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're happy to meet up and discuss local aurora viewing locations as well as yummy restaurants and coffee shops. If you're in luck, perhaps we'll go for a walk on the bay with our northern sled dogs.
We respect, as well, guest's privacy and can interact as little or much as you'd like.
The pellet stove in your living room, works by running a fan to push out the hot air. This creates a sound similar to a white noise machine or fan on a higher setting. It is a common sound in northern households :).
As mentioned, we have two friendly huskies, Mooka and Kenzie, who live only upstairs. You'll meet them when you first arrive if you'd like!
- Check-in is between 3 PM - midnight.
- No early or late check-ins *unless* arranged ahead of stay with host (additional fees $ may be charged).
- Check-out is 11 am. Please no late check-outs *unless* discussed ahead of stay with host (additional fees may apply).
- Sorry, two guests only. No additional guests allowed.
- We have a quiet time between 10 pm - 8 am. We also do not allow yelling, very loud talking (if we can hear your full conversation upstairs a floor away) and loud music playing at any time. Please treat the space as if you were at home, not a party location.
- Please, no smoking on the property.
- We have a lovely pellet stove - please do not use or touch the fireplace settings. If you're cold or hot, we'll adjust them for you.