Our place is close to Zoo Atlanta, Grant Park, Atlanta Beltline, East Atlanta Village, Downtown, great food. You’ll love our place because you can walk to the zoo and restaurants, it's at the quiet end of a dead end street, and has a wonderful porch. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets). We have two (outdoor only) porch cats to greet you.
Our large front porch, spacious house and big back yard with fire pit and fountain almost make you forget there's tons of great things to do in Atlanta including the zoo, aquarium, sports, parks and so much more.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house is available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live very nearby and can help out in a jiffy
- OUR GOLDEN RULE: thou shalt not disturb our neighbors - they're way too nice and we love them so help us keep the peaceful atomosphere that makes our street special
- Please share your arrival details with us 36 hours prior to check-in. We understand that things happen at the last minute but it is important for us to be able to plan for your arrival
- Entertaining small groups for meals is OK (our dining room seats 12 comfortably) - contact us if you have questions
- Pets should be housetrained and never left alone
- The house is 3 stories and there are a few stairs (with a handrail) to enter the house
We both travel internationally for work and love to share our favorite foods and cultural discoveries. We enjoy raising our kids in Atlanta and spending time on our porch with friends. We're excited to share our little slice of heaven with you!