Our lovely 2 story home located in a quiet neighbourhood, creating relaxing atmosphere. Only 5 min walk from the nearest station, Minami-Senju Sta. on Hibiya Line allowing for easy access to places you would love to see in Japan such as Asakusa, Ginza, Roppongi..etc. With a total of 5 double beds and 3 single futon, can accommodate up to 15 guests making it perfect for a large group enjoying the city. :)
Our 2 story home located close to subway offers you a relaxing time while you are travelling in Japan. :)
1F: You will have access to a whole kitchen area with kitchen basics, tatami room with 3 single futon available allowing you to experience real Japanese living style. There is also a bedroom on the 1st floor with 2 double beds with a study desk in a relaxing atmosphere.
2F: Each bedroom (a total of 3 bedrooms) on the 2nd floor has its own unique design, so it would be fun to take turns to use each room if you are coming as a big group. One of those bedrooms with 2 double beds have big windows giving pleasant natural light all day, is large enough space for you all to gather around and enjoy chatting about your fun experiences in Japan.
Our place has 1 shower room and 1 toilet on each floor, and you will be provided with bath amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
With everything you would need for your stay in Tokyo, you will absolutely love our place ;)
** PLEASE NOTE: there is a bit steep & narrow stairway inside the house taking you to the 2nd floor... so please check the pictures uploaded on listing description page!
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
Bedroom #1 (1F)
2 double bed
Bedroom #2 (1F)
3 single futon
Bedroom #3 (2F)
1 double bed
Bedroom #4 (2F)
1 double bed
Bedroom #5 (2F)
2 double beds
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 5pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cet hôte a 56 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi. I`m Nori, currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I just became a Airbnb host recently with the hope of helping tourists to have a wonderful time in Japan.
In Japan, we have beautiful nature, delicious cuisines, and traditional culture for you to experience :)
I look forward to hosting you at my place!