A bright and airy spacious one bedroom flat in period property close to East Putney underground station. Schubert Road is a quiet residential street in a great neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and shops within a short walking distance. Transport connections are good: East Putney (District Line) and Putney mainline rail offer good access to Central London.
This 1st floor flat is very light and spacious recently renovated with new kitchen and bathroom and located on a quiet residential street in East Putney. It is a Victorian building so has high ceilings and original features. The kitchen has a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, juicer, kettle. The bedroom has a large new king size bed and overlooks the back of the property onto private gardens so is very quiet. There will be one wardrobe space and some drawers.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire flat will be yours.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be contactable via email/phone or a family member will be close by and able to help with any immediate queries.
- Refundable deposit is required £500
- Whilst we do a thorough clean before your stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the washing basket.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To be considerate to the other flats in the building, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm.