This well furnished apt with 1 double bed and 1 single sofa bed located in Nakameguro is Only 3 min by train from Shibuya Station. This neighborhood provides you with a perfect location for both fun in the daytime and relation at night. You will be able to enjoy your vacation more than your expectation! PLUS! Pocket WIFI available!
**Please note that there is no elevator in this building!
When exploring Tokyo, you will enjoy the famous scramble at Shibuya station and the energetic city during the day. However who wants to be still surrounded by the noisiness at night? If you are the one who wants a real relaxing apt for your trip in Tokyo, here is the place for you!
Well located (10 mins walk to Nakameguro Station) apartment that is modernly furnished, clean, and supplied with all the things you need to make simple meals during your stay. The living room has a dining table making it perfect for 3 guests and a coach available for relaxing after a long day’s trip.
Nearby, there are local restaurants, 24-hour convenience store and 100 yen shops in walking distance! Great area to explore and be a local Tokyo people during your stay!
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
The apt is not equipped with:
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed, 1 single sofa bed, and 1 set of futon (would be appreciated if you could check with us just in case if you would like to sleep on 1 set of futon)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room.
- Please notify us if you accidentally break or stain something in the room so that it can be replaced for new ones for the next guests.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please do not answer if someone knocks on the door or rings the bell.
- Please separate rubbish into burnable, cans and bottles.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 91 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
This is Megu.
Let me tell you a bit about myself! I love soccer so much, and I am a big fan of Real Madrid C.F. :) I watch soccer game anytime I get a chance. "Hala mdrid!"(アラ・マドリー!)
I am looking forward to hosting you all
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.