This beautiful one bedroom one bath condo is located in the well-known Long Bay Resort in the heart of Myrtle Beach!!!! Not only do you get a beautiful ocean view but amenities that can entertain you and your guests for days! Take a break from life and wake up in crisp white linens surrounded by the breath taking ocean view! Great for families, golfers and those in need of romantic getaway!
Check-in is after 3PM
No smoking. No pets
Patio door and front door MUST BE kept shut at all times. Failure to comply to rule and if AC freezes up, renter will be held responsible.
Beds are: 2 queen Size Beds, 1 Full Murphy Bed, 1 full sleeper Sofa.
Check in information is sent via email or text. Parking passes and pool arm bands are provided in the unit.
Parking is included in the rate. Cleaning fee will be calculated by the system as part of your total rate. Cleaning fee includes linens and towels and toiletries.
RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless specified in writing. If the renter does check out late WITHOUT NOTICE and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter may be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee if we are charged that fee.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit and NON SMOKING RESORT. No exceptions. If you smoke in our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted at this resort under any conditions. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid as well as your security deposit.
a. No damage will be done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges will be incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in trash bags, and any soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay will be paid prior to departure or charged against your security deposit.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit should be lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes and resort wristbands should be left inside the unit upon departure. There will be a charge of $20 per wristband if not left in unit after check out.
h. Food should not be left on floors or beds and should be discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items should be left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
i. If the renter should be evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort, the renter is responsible for all damages that result.
5. MAID SERVICE – While a starter supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is included. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. A charge for excessive cleaning may be charged if the house rules are not followed.
6. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. The owner/manager will not necessarily require, but reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined below. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 people as it is. Speeds and connection strength of the resort wifi may vary depending upon renter's equipment and number of guests using the system. The renter will have access to the condo, common areas and amenities, as well as beach access.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes must be obtained from the front desk. Renters may be asked to provide a copy of the rental agreement or reservation as proof of rental to the front desk and will be asked to provide their license plate number. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Please leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
11. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner/manager directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The resort staff will not handle any issues related to privately rented properties (not rented from the front desk). The owner/manager will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
13. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, manager, resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred anywhere on the resort property and anytime during the renter's vacation. The renter is also responsible for any missing/stolen/broken items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
14. CANCELLATIONS – Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the owner will make every effort to re-rent the unit for the contracted dates. Refunds are based on airbnb refund policy.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental per the above information. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to pay additional charges to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – SOMETIMES WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. However, any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires