Cosy, light, spacious, stylish and clean appartment with big rooftop terrace. Top location in historical city centre of Haarlem, close to terraces, restaurants, shops, musea, Spaarne (river), Frans Hals & Teylers museum, and still a calm street. Centrally located, also public transport wise, close to Amsterdam, sea, forest. Kind, helpful host.
The location. The beautifully light living room with artistic wall, and fully equipped open kitchen. Enormous, comfortable bed. The huge, sunny rooftop terrace.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As soon as I can / whenever neccessary
Top 10 TO DO's in Haarlem:
- Boat / kayak tour on the Spaarne river
- Bike through the city, or to the beach and lunch at Tent 6 Zandvoort / Beach club TYN Akersloot
- A walk to het Jaagpad, along the Spaarne river
- Teylers museum / Art Museum de Hallen / Theatre and dance at de Toneelschuur / Movies at de Filmschuur
- Open Air theatre Caprera in Bloemendaal, Hoge Duin en Daalseweg 2.
- Music, theatre & dance at the Philharmonie / Stadsschouwburg / Concert Hall Patronaat
- Coffee / lunch at Blender, Healthy food at BOS - Kleine Houtstraat, or at Fleurie in Bloemendaal
- Lunch / drinks / dinner at the waterside terrace of 'the windmill' restaurant Zuidam
- Dinner at To Amuse / Colette / Truffels / La Forca / Ratatouille / Vis & Ko
- Evening drinks at Colette / van Beinum / in den Blauwen druif / Proeflokaal in den Uiver / 't Kantoortje / Stiels
Dear guest, firstly: you are super welcome in my house!
I will do my utmost best to make it as convenient for you as I can. I just ask you 1 thing in return: take care of my house, as you would like others to take care of yours.
Don't smoke inside pls. (on the rooftop you can!) & no parties as my neighbours downstairs are a yoga studio.
When you leave, make sure you leave the house behind clean. No dirty dishes, there's a dishwasher at your disposal. When you break something, pls. be honest and simply mention it - we'll sort it out, or fix it if you can.