À propos de ce logement
Modern luxury & old charm. Live it. Love it. Enjoy! Have a present time at newly remodeled spacious apartment in the heart of Seattle's fun and quirky Fremont. Walk to great restaurants, cafes, nightlife, shops, galleries, parks & public transportation. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
The completely remodeled 1 bed, 1 bath apartment is a top unit occupies the entire upper level of a charming craftsman triplex and has a separate entry with a big private porch at the back of the house. I enjoyed designing a space that you would love to stay in. It features a unique open floor plan, ceilings follow the rooftop, large bedroom with the view, modern bath with a large shower, new bamboo floors, and sparkle kitchen with new appliances, granite countertop, bright colors, and tons of natural light. It is clean, modern, functional and comfortable, with a plenty of storage and everything you need for a comfy stay with your friends.
- House located on a quiet street in the downtown Fremont and has 3 separate apartments
- Private seating in a big porch and a nice big backyard
- Flat-screen TV (enjoy streaming movies, shows, news, etc. Netflix account is enabled in Roku streaming player and is complimentary for our guests)
- Full new kitchen (refrigerator, gas stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, drip coffeemaker, french press)
- New queen bed, new queen sofa bed
- Modern bathroom with a large shower, new amenities, toiletries and hairdryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Shared washer & dryer in onsite laundry
- Free on-street parking, driveway parking sheared with other guests, first come first served
- Two blocks from direct buses to downtown, Ballard, University district
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment door has a keypad entry lock. I will send you a code needed to enter the property and detailed check-in instructions a few days before your arrival.
You can park on the driveway on the left side of the house shared with other guests, first come first served.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to assist if you need anything during your stay. I want you to be comfortable and to make the most of your visit!
No pets, no shoes please, no smoking in the apartment or on the porch. Please also respect the neighbors or other guests who may be living in the house and try not to be too loud late in the evening or during weeknights.
No BitTorrent or other illegal copyrighted content sharing apps!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 239 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an artist, enamelist that use metal and glass to tell stories of passion and aging, motion and stillness using art as a visual language, where the arrangement of color, line, symbol and image interlace without a word being spoken. Browse www laraenamelart com to see Lara's enamel art.