Sunny, spacious single family home on Liberty Hill in the Mission District with views of the SF skyline. Close to the restaurants and shops of Valencia Street and the relaxed ambiance of Dolores Park, you're also a short walk to public transit. Our home has three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, and two living rooms in 2000 sq. ft. of living space. Outside you'll enjoy a sunny deck, and an attractive, well maintained garden. Parking is available in the garage for one vehicle.
We look forward to sharing our sunny Marina-Style single family home. Located within the Liberty Hill Historic District in the tree-lined western edge of the Mission neighborhood, our house combines the convenience and ease of access to the best of San Francisco living with the quaint elegance of a long established neighborhood. One of the few San Francisco neighborhoods to survive the 1906 earthquake and fire intact, our neighborhood contains many of the oldest Victorian homes in the city and provides both unparalleled views and walking adventures through San Francisco history.
Built in 1930 and situated to enhance city views from the crest of Guerrero Street, our home offers 2000 sq. ft. of well laid-out living space on two floors. Three unique and comfortably sized bedrooms are complemented by 2.5 bathrooms, which provide ample room to refresh and rejuvenate after a long trip or a busy day sightseeing. If you plan on driving, a secure parking space is available in our ground-floor garage.
The house balances modern amenities with period charm. Drawing on design elements from both the Arts and Crafts movement and the Art Deco style, our home offers a warm alternative to an uninspired hotel experience. From original hardwood floors to the solid mahogany doors, and a decorative brick fireplace constructed with art tiles depicting California missions, original period detail can be found throughout. Modern amenities include an updated fully equipped kitchen, remodeled luxury baths with both jetted and soaking tubs, and high-speed internet access with wifi.
In addition to the interior amenities, our place offers a rare find for San Francisco, a lush, beautifully landscaped outdoor space to relax and unwind. A custom redwood deck, often drenched in sun, leads to a backyard oasis. A variety of native California plants entice hummingbirds, butterflies, and dragonflies to the garden. Both the deck and the backyard are outfitted with an array of comfortable teak furniture for lounging.
The Main Floor
• Up one level from the street, the foyer opens to a light-filled living room with a brick fireplace, a dining room with an eight person table, a family room, and a modern kitchen.
• The living room and the family room are wired for sound. Guests are welcome to enjoy our collection of CDs that includes rock, jazz, americana, and folk, or leaf through our books that include a variety of San Francisco local interest and Northern California outdoor topics.
• The kitchen includes a stove top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, french press, drip coffee maker, tea kettle, Calphalon cookware, and all the spices and oils needed to prepare delicious meals. Bi-Rite Market is three blocks away for all of your organic, gourmet cooking needs.
• The main floor has direct access through a glass door to a deck and patio garden that is perfect for relaxing or cooking on the Weber gas grill.
• The main floor also includes a half bath in the hallway.
The Second Floor
• Up a second set of stairs, the second floor includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
• The front bedroom features views of the SF downtown skyline, a private bathroom with a Japanese soaking tub, a large walk-in closet, and a queen sized bed.
• The middle bedroom offers a double bed, closet, and a large window.
• The back bedroom overlooks the backyard deck and garden, and includes a queen bed and closet.
• The middle and back bedrooms are adjacent to large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. In addition, the second floor has a stackable washer and dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have complete and private access to the upper two floors of the house (2000 sq./ft.). Your hosts, Bob, Joanne, and Bridger, a labrador retriever, may be staying in a bedroom on the ground floor that is accessed through the garage and will not interfere with your enjoyment of the main house. If we're downstairs, guests will have shared access to the backyard and garage. Alternatively, we may be traveling and not around during your stay. We'll keep you posted regarding our plans.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're long time residents of San Francisco and will be happy to offer recommendations and answer questions about the area. However, we will respect your privacy and will not impose.
We're in compliance with the City of San Francisco's requirements for short-term residential rental hosts. Our Registered Short-Term Residential Rental Certificate Number is STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with the terms of the San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Children are welcome but the house is not child-proof so supervision is required at all times.
- Please use the available trash, recycling, and compost bins. Trash cans are located throughout the house, recycling and compost bins are on the landing outside the kitchen and in the garage.
- Please dispose of food waste in the compost bins and not in the trash cans or the garbage disposal in the kitchen sink.
- Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
- The brick fireplace in the living room is inoperative and no fire is permitted.
- No extra overnight guests are allowed beyond 6 persons.
- While our home is ideal for dinner parties and outdoor entertaining we ask that you respect the neighbors and keep your voices at a moderate level between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- No smoking
- Please treat our house as you would your own.