First floor, newly renovated, private, and cozy studio in quiet residential neighborhood close to Washington, D. C. and Old Town Alexandria.
Totally private with a full size kitchen.
Three (3) miles from multiple Metro stations. Car or Uber service highly recommended.
No pets, no smoking please.
- All the items provided are for your comfort and the comfort of other guests, please take care of them.
- Keep the space clean and in good condition.
- Be mindful of the noise after 10:00 pm; this is a quiet neighborhood
- No additional guests without prior agreement
- No PETs of any kind.
-There is a $30 Cleaning Fee charge.
- Please review your summary prior to confirming reservation.
- Text or call if you break/damage an item
- Text or call if you stain/spill something on the bedding or towels
- No smoking.
- Do not use the fireplace.
- Parking in designated space
- Please email with questions.
- Check Out: Before 11:00 am
- if you must change or cancel your reservation, please do so in the Airbnb website.
- Internet use only for legal purposes and not for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
- No illegal activities of any kind
We are a family of three that have lived in the area for over 15 years,
I work as a contractor for HHS in the Bethesda area. My husband works in Property Management in Arlington. We have a child that keeps us busy with sports and school events, and we also have a large extensive family in the area.
We really enjoy traveling: Short trips, long trips, it does not matter... We enjoy them all. However, at the moment, most of our free time is divided among driving kids around, volunteering for school related events, and socializing with friends and family.