Your room is clean and comfortable, in a quiet neighborhood & walking distance to great restaurants. Take the bus at the end of our street to Hollywood District & Downtown Portland to theaters, museums, gardens, parks, brew pubs, coffee shops & food carts! Just 4 miles to downtown. We are on a bike route, less than a mile to Rose City Golf Course & close to the MAX transit center for easy access to the city & PDX Int'l Airport.
1925 Portland Home in quiet, friendly neighborhood- close to everything! Our home is clean and cozy. Your room is freshly painted with lots of natural light, clean fresh linens and a big closet for your bags and hang up clothes.
We don't require your shoes be off in the house, but if they are extra wet or muddy, you might leave them by the front door.
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to hang out in the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Enjoy the windows, plants, books and wifi.
The door off the kitchen is our other airbnb room 'So Fresh & So Clean'!
The second door is to our living space.
Thank you for NOT smoking on our property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please, please, please do not hesitate to contact us with ANY questions. We might just be downstairs, close to home, but ALWAYS available to answer ... even if it's just tips on where to eat!
If we are around, we will definitely say hello but will respect your privacy.
Also, please let us know if you have any requests or tips to make the space better!
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am
- No cooking or candles please. Feel free to use space in the fridge.
- Check-In 3pm, Check-Out 11am
- Free street parking available.
- We live downstairs, but are often gone. Being respectful of our home is expected and appreciated. :)
- We do not have a microwave, but we have a toaster and electric water kettle.
- Stumptown Coffee & Tea provided
- You will be sharing a bathroom with other guests, as we have another airbnb room available (it's called 'So Fresh and So Clean').
Cet hôte a 41 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Jeremy and I love to adventure!
We hike & camp here in the Pacific Northwest (& beyond)!
We love spending time with family & friends. We also enjoy exploring new, local places to eat & drink beer!
He enjoys gardening and reggae music & is an avid cyclist.
I love traveling, drinking coffee & shopping!