À propos de ce logement
Newly furnished, cozy and clean studio apartment in the basement of a family house with separate entrance. Very convenient location, 15 mins drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport and 2 mins walk to public transportation. Perfect for business travelers, couples and solo adventurers
- Newly furnished, cozy and clean studio apartment in the basement of a family house, with queen size bed
- Separate entrance with locks on both doors. Ideal for guests who value their privacy
- One free parking spot included.
- Private washroom inside the suite
- Clean towels provided
- Kitchenette inside the suite equipped with basic appliances and utensils to prepare a quick breakfast or lunch: microwave, kettle, mini fridge, sandwich maker, countertop oven, toaster, spoons and folks, dishes, mugs, glasses, cutting knife and cutting board. Note there is no stove
- Small table with chairs for meals or work
- Spacious wardrobe
-The washroom has shower space with shampoo/bodywash/conditioner.
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV with Netflix
- No laundry available, but coin laundry shop is within 7 mins
Accès des voyageurs
- Separate entrance to basement through side door
• Inform us your arrival time when booking or at least 24 hours in advance
• Do not smoke inside the house or surroundings
• Take off your shoes when entering the room
• Maximum 2 guests in the room
• No outside guests permitted unless prior consent
• No pets allowed
• Please maintain the cleanliness of the room
• Guests who stay more than 2 nights are responsible for taking out garbage from the room
• Unplug all appliances and check faucets when you leave the room.
• Do not disconnect smoke and CO2 alarms under any circumstance
• We are committed with the environment, so please sort your waste. Separate organic waste (beige bin) from general garbage (white bin). There are also blue bags available for recyclable materials such as plastics, papers, cans and glass
• Space heater available upon request. It is important to place it on the table, not on the carpet to avoid risk of fire
• Key lost will result in CAD $ 60 fee
We are happy to offer help throughout your stay. Do not hesitate to let us know any inquiry you may have
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.