This fresh & clean room has an attached private second bedroom, sleeps 2 more! Need even more space? Check out our 2nd listing, 'So Light & So Bright' (sleeps 2). The neighborhood is quiet & walking distance to great restaurants. Bus at the end of our block takes you to Hollywood District, downtown theaters, museums, gardens, the best restaurants/carts, & waterfront...15 min away! We are close to MAX transit center for ez access to PDX Int'l Airport, etc
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to hang out in the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Enjoy the windows, plants, books and wifi.
We do have a second Airbnb room called, 'So Light & So Bright' on the main level. It is booked almost nightly...
This means sharing a bathroom and OF COURSE being tidy & respectful is expected and appreciated!
Being aware & mindful of noise levels during all hours, but especially during quiet hours is a kindness to other guests & our neighborhood.
Thank you for NOT smoking on our property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Jeremy and I may be working, out of town, or just downstairs in our apartment, but you can ALWAYS message us for anything and we are sure to respond promptly!
- Check-In 3pm, Check-Out 11am
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am, strictly enforced
- We live downstairs, but are often gone. There may be other guests staying, being respectful is expected and appreciated :)
- We do not have a microwave, but there is a toaster and electric water kettle.
- Free street parking available.
- Stumptown Coffee & Smith Tea provided.
- You will be sharing a bathroom with other guests, as we have another airbnb room available (it's called 'So Light and So Bright').
Cet hôte a 83 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires