Our beautifully furnished 4LDK home would provide a real traditional Japanese living experience that you would ever wish to stay for. Conveniently located to access some of the major touristy places like Asakusa, Skytree, Tokyo Sta...etc The closest station is only 1 min walk from the house! The area of Monzennakacho is well known for its famous shrine and temple - Tomioka Hachimangu and Fukagawa Fudousan, which are just a few blocks away from my place.
Welcome to EDO FUKUGAWA PL :)
The details about my house are provided below. If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with us. I'd be happy to help you out!
Accès des voyageurs
AMENITIES: You will be provided with the following amenities:
・Home Wi-Fi access
・Bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash)
・1 set of fresh bath/facial towels for each guest per stay
・Landry detergent, fabric softener
・Toothbrush and toothpaste
・Washing machine & dryer
・Iron & ironing board
• FACILITIES: You have access to all the things inside the house except all the drawings or pictures on the wall. Those items are all important to me, thanks :)
︎ 3rd floor
・Shower room & toilet
・1 tatami room
・1 spacious living room
・Washing machine & dryer
・Small room with a massage chair
・Access to balcony
︎ 4th floor
・Bathroom with bathtub & shower
・Access to balcony
**ATTENTION: Please make sure not to throw anything into toilet except for toilet paper. Throwing too much paper will also cause a clog as well and it requires a repair....
BEDDING: 5 bedrooms including 1 common tatami space with a total of 7 beds are available during your stay. Beddings are professionally cleaned and prepared for you prior to your stay.
・Bedroom #1 (Western style flooring/2F): 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed
・Bedroom #2 (Western style flooring/4F): 1 double bed
・Bedroom #3 (Western style flooring/4F): 1 double bed
・Bedroom #4 (Western style flooring/4F): 1 double bed
・Common Space(Tatami flooring/3F): 3 futons
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I would love to spend as much time with you as I can during your stay so that I can show you around this histrical area in Tokyo :) My clinic is just next to the building of our apartment, so if anything happens during your stay (if you get sick or injured), I’d be glad to help you out as I am a dentist and knows some other doctors for you to visit as well.
But just to let you know that I have a busy schedule, so I get some help from an Airbnb host support company called Zens, so if you have any questions, please do not hestitate to get in touch with them. They’d be happy to assist you while you are in Tokyo.
• CHILDREN: There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
• SELF CHECK-IN: Anytime after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests. If you would like to leave your baggage before check-in time, there is enough storage on ground for you to store luggage. So please feel free to ask us if you would like to do so. :)
• CHECK-OUT: 12pm. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
• AVAILABILITY: Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available. A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
• PRICE: Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
Thank you for reading the description. We are looking forward to hosting you all :)
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke on this property.
- Please do not throw anything into toilet expect for toilet paper. Throwing too much paper can also cause a clog.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 12:00 pm. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cet hôte a 15 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Nice to meet you all. :) My name is Satoshi and love trying new things!
This is one of the things that I have wanted to try so long - having people from different countries over and get to know them better! Being a host of Airbnb is such a new thing, but I will try my best to help my guests have a great time in Tokyo!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
Love to see you all here in Tokyo