Our family cottage is close to Port Carling, Golf, Views, Wilderness. You’ll love this sun-haven because of the water front. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and professional groups.
Accès des voyageurs
- much more!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Never! The space is yours! I will stay off property. However, if your budget is limited it can be arranged that I stay at the guest (bunky) building on property and assist in hosting your event. Driving boats, cleaning and the like!
A few rules:
- No Pets (unless special approval)
- No Fires (Fire Ban fines are upwards of $6,000 due to the township)
- No Fireworks (See fireban on (URL HIDDEN) website)
- No Fires permitted (Bracebridge Fire Ban fines are upwards of $6,000 per offense)
- No Fire Works (Liability due to trees and wood structures is too high)
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
When I'm not working I'm enjoying my summer oasis. My cottage has been in the family for over 80 years. I am the fourth generation! I enjoy reading on my hammock by the firepit and I can't wait for you to enjoy the property!