My place is a spacious and open family house with Torbay Hospital just 10 mins walk away. it is very close to Lidl supermarket which is only about 7 mins walk and ASDA about 15 min walk. There is easy access toTorquay Town centre and the sea front and this will take you about 40 mins on foot or 10 mins on the bus 12.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
The bedroom and the kitchen located on the first floor.
All towels and bedding is supplied and there is also use of the washing machine at an additional cost.
WiFi is available throughout the house and Ironing facilities is available.
We are situated close to a local bus route.
Accès des voyageurs
You have use of the Kitchen (your meal preparation and cooking), Dinning section and a private maintained garden. We offer parking either on the driveway or on the road where free parking is available.
We do not offer Breakfast but welcome to have tea or coffee.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live at this property.
We are a working family so we are not available in person during working hours. Please feel free to contact us via mobile.
Any damage to content in the rooms will have to be paid for by guest.
No showers or baths after 10pm at night.
Use of the washing machine is £5 per load. We don't have a dryer but there is a rotary airer in the garden.
Lost keys to be paid for at £10 per key
- No parties allowed anywhere in the premises
- Please try to keep your room tidy the way you found it.
- If arriving home late from a night out, please try to be quiet
- Only guests booked into our rooms are allowed stay. Guests are not permitted to bring in extra company or friends that have not been pre-booked into the accommodation on Airbnb
- you are allowed to use the kitchen but try and keep it clean and wash up after yourself in consideration for others
- Enjoy your stay with us and if we can be of further help to make your stay a memorable one please let us know
I am a professional working in healthcare and quite an easy going person.
I have a wife (Jo) and 2 kids.